Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Axe's Graphics Station of [FAIL][CLOSED]

Yes, Darkness Falls was part of batch 3 was it not? As was this new one, correct? Why wouldn't I be working on them?

brandonrichard":23l2ou96 said:
well I thought I was also in batch 3...
Okay, so you are, but I've said i will get to your request when I get to it, when I feel like it, the more you annoy me by asking the less and less I'm going to be wanting to get it done. Just check back quietly if it isn't there don't freak out I'm gonna get to it. You are not the only one who has requested stuff.

Fayte

Sponsor

Hey Axe, just wanted to come to your thread to thank you for the wonderful logo you made me.

I asked for a simple logo and he made it how I imagined it perfectly.
<it's the pic in my sig>

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Axerax/NewScreenshot5.png[/img]
Thanks for the reply, im looking for a hud pretty much like this one. I dont have a script for it, i was wondering if your had one with the ABS script in it as well. i know that this is alot but i dont have much computer time at the moment so searching for the script is hard and i cant script.

scratic":3ukn26r3 said:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Axerax/NewScreenshot5.png[/img]
Thanks for the reply, im looking for a hud pretty much like this one. I dont have a script for it, i was wondering if your had one with the ABS script in it as well. i know that this is alot but i dont have much computer time at the moment so searching for the script is hard and i cant script.

I hate to inform you, but the HUD you linked was used in Kailis, my game, almost a year ago. Since then I have overwrote that original script, all I have left are the HUD pieces. Even if you were to search the net, you'd never find the script cause I've never released it. Also if you were to ever get a hold of the script, you'd have to use a specific version of an ABS that has long since been updated multiple times. Your best choice would be to hire someone to make it for you and have the graphics ready.

Nomistake":3ukn26r3 said:
Axerax: That's awesome! Thanks a bunch! : DD
The scroll is much better than I thought it would be. ^^
Good, glad you like it. It did turn out better than I thought too.

@Nomistake: The font is called Dreamscar, I can do that for you.
@All: sorry I haven't been around lately, military stuff has kept me quite busy and I have little time to frequent the forums now. So bare with me.

Fayte

Sponsor

Well because the name of my game is still pending, if you can't or simply don't want to then it's fine. I asked someone else to do it while back and I haven't heard from them in a while so I kinda gave up.

If you are still accepting requests I would like to make one.

What: Title screen
Style: Vortex
Title:                                      Forae
                                        A New Beginning
I would like you to draw this character:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee30 ... /Aeis3.png[/imgzoom]
Here is his placement:

The right side of the screen. He is turned to the left so that when you're looking at him, his body faces your left shoulder. His eyes face you. He has a frowning expression. He wears a dark blue jacket with coattails. His pants are gray. I leave the background to your imagination. Just use dark colors for it, though.

If you have a problem with it, let me know I might be able to help with some things.

I'm going to lock this thread. I personally don't feel like taking on any more requests at the moment. If you want to pay me to do a special request I can make arrangements, but for free requests I may open it up again in a while after I get settled in my new home in about 2-3 months I have a busy life ahead of me for the next few months.

As for requests that were not done, don't plan on them getting done. I am completely un-motivated to make them and have no interest. As I stated before if you'd like to propose monetary arrangements, I will finish them under those circumstances, until I reopen, I have no plans to further finish pieces that were not completed.

mawk

Sponsor

We don't lock or delete threads on request, I don't think -- not until spam becomes a problem, at least. Noting in the title that your station is closed and refraining from posting here until you're ready to take requests again should do what you want quite nicely.

Dr. Winston O'Boogie":1feuwkj7 said:
We don't lock or delete threads on request, I don't think. Noting in the title that your station is closed and refraining from posting here until you're ready to take requests again should do what you want quite nicely.

That's cool, I'm just going to be in Basic Training for 2 months, then leaving for California after that, so I won't be around if people try to necropost this. Thanks again ;D
~Axe

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.