Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Avilon Fable

wait until all the people that are supposed to be in a bustling city like that are added, more can be added of course

Lexy

ok well theres a screenshot to contribute to getting this game moved to regular topic discussion

also did you recieve part 2 from Zeos

Zeos

Yes it is the starting map so far, I only added that building to your map (and a few minor edits) Was that okay, or should I keep the original?

Lexy

Ok this is very good we are in the main project discussion now and Zeos do you have skeleton 3 for me to work on'

LOL, you guys maybe shouldn't spam all over your own thread :D

The story sounds okay, the maps have a slightly unready touch and I like this guy's
Zoe Sappheire
name. Thar's all I gotta say about this :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.