Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Avilon Fable

Zeos

http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/4569/afei2.png[/IMG]
Chance Eldon is just a lone mercenary trying to survive, then he runs into the Avilon Heroes. They thought he would be "Hero" material so tried to make him join. Although Chance refused he would soon learn the history of his land, and help the Avilon Heroes defeat Baltraz to restore peace to Avilon.

Long ago in a land called Avilon, there was three clans;
the Kiwaks, the Feridans, and the Juraki's. Each of these
clans had their own laws, and you would usually never see
one of one clan with one of another clan. The clans lived
happily away from each other, and they could all live in
peace.
Then, an alliance known as the Alliance of Kaine was
formed. Kaine was a high-mage who was known to fight with
with magic. He formed this alliance on June 14, 1236, and it
has stayed on Avilon ever since.
The alliance grew over years, and by 1672 had changed
their name to the Alliance of Avilon. The Alliance tried to
force a treaty to bring the clans together, but the clans
refused. More years passed by, and still the alliance grew.
February 27, 2010 marks the day everything started, the
day the alliance chose Addane Baltraz as their new Leader.
Baltraz made a second treaty that tried to force the clans
together, again they refused. Addane did not tolerate their
response, so he declared war against the clans.
This war lasted for 2 decades, then Addane assasinated all
of the clan's leaders. Addane forced the clan's to live in
together, and named their capitol city Baltraz. In secrecy
their is a group called the Avilon Heroes, they are known
throughout the clans as the ones who will try to stop Addane
from ruling. Although it has taken a few hundred years they
have not given up, and they continue to plot against Baltraz.
Baltraz still living, is thought to be immortal.

Chance Eldon http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/64/xpchar39bz1.png[/IMG] http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5033/chanceyls7.png[/IMG]
Age:17 / Skin:White / Hair:Red / Eyes:Brown / Height:5'9
Personality:Friendly, Cheerful, Thoughtful
Bio: Born November 10th, 2672 Chance Eldon lived in a small town with his mother and father. Chance lost his parent's to a fire incident when he was 7. Chance tried to get involved in the military when he was 12, but they told him he was too young. Still looking for a job he became a mercenary, and worked for pay. (Sometimes for free) At the age of 16 he wanted to become a knight under King Roxel, however they told him he could not. So, with nowhere to go he kept his job as a mercenary, not knowing what his future holds in store.

Zane Deimos http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6162/zanelw9.png[/IMG]
Age:22 / Skin:White / Hair:Brown, Blonde / Eyes:Brown / Height:6'3
Personality:Smart, Unforgiving, Aggresive
Bio: Born October 23rd, 2668 Zane Deimos is an elite military swordsman. He has very little care for anyone except himself, and will do anything to stay alive. Zane has a courageous and daring kind of sense, and will sometimes save his few and only friends from danger. Zane met Chance when they were both young. Zane has always been one step ahead of Chance, which is sometimes agrivating.

Isis Myrine
Age:15 / Skin:Black / Hair:Blonde / Eyes:Brown / Height:5'2
Personality:Happy, Helping, Caring, Nice
Bio:Born May 5th, 2674 Isis Myrine was one of four children. She was the second youngest of the four, and took her time to study when she was alone. When she was six her parent's discovered she had special powers, so sent her to Zeke's Mage School. Isis has learned the ways of Black Magic and the damage it can do. Although she will acompany Chance she is still only a student.

Zoe Sappheire
Age:17 / Skin:White / Hair:Red / Eyes:Hazel / Height:5'6
Personality:Quiet, Shy, Patient
Bio:Born February 30th, 2672 Zoe Sappheire lived on a farming town. She knew little about what the priests do, but every morning she would go to the church and listen to them. Finally she started training to become a priest, Zoe knows the basic healing magic and status inflicting prayers.

This game will include:
FF7 Menu by AcedentProne
Minimap by Squall
Prelude by Squall789
HP/SP Bars by Cogwheel
RTAB (Don't know which one yet)
Ccoa's Three Image Title Screen

The Avilon Fable Team:
Creator/Writer-Zeos
Writer2-Graxiplon
Writer3-Totti
Spriter1-Kuri$u
Spriter2-Empty
Mapper1-Angelicgemini
Mapper2-Totti
Scripter-Empty
Artist1-Kuri$u
Artist2-Zeos
Artist3-Everythingisbleeding
Composer-Totti

Hey,

I really like the story. I'm really looking forward to playing this game.
By the way, Chance's sprite is cool.

~K

Rye

Why are both of your girls practically underweight? Is there a reason for that? And give Zane some food! He is also underweight for his height.

Lexy

Part One of the story is complete click below to reveal

-Part 1-

Note:You can replace Gold with whatever you want im just using that as a default.

Chance walks down the narrow alley with a small bag of gold coins.

Chance: "Geez missions just dont pay as much as they used too oh well i can get a stay at the inn and store a little."

Chance put half of it in his pocket and put the rest in his pack. He walked to the Inn and up to the counter girl.

Counter Girl: "Hello sir would you like to stay at the Blue Swan Inn tonight."

Chance: "How much would it cost me."

Counter Girl: "Well its 20 Gold Peices."

Chance: "20 Gold Peices. Thats Outrageous!!!."

Counter Girl: "Im sorry sir but thats the price."

The girl backed away about afoot afraid of Chance.

Chance: "Fine heres your gold."

Chance set 20 gold on the counter and walked upstairs to a vacant room.

Chance: "Darn I'm gona have to find some more work or im gona run out of money from these outrageous prices."

Chance mumbled to himself for a bit and fell asleep. The next morning he awoke to a heavy storm outside downstairs in the pub part of the Inn there was a large wet crowd who had just gotten out of the rain. Chance walked around looking for people who needed work done but nobody wanted work done in the rain until he came upon a wise man sitting in the corner drinking a beer.

Chance: "Hello sir, would you happen to have any work for me im a great mercenary but im low on money."

Wise Man: "Youngin you do realize its raining cats and dogs out there right."

Chance: "Yeah but if i don't get some money soon i wont survive."

Wise Man: "Well not me but there is a town to the east of here of rebels you may be able to get hired there."

In a flash chance was out the door and he put his coat on and his hood up and ran towards the east not stopping until he reached the small town. He went into the town with the rain still pouring down he sought cover in a building with a barn like door with a large AH in gold paint on the front door. He walked in and saw a group of about 20 soldiers in the corner.

Soldier: "Who the hell are you."

Soldier 2: "Probably a spy"

Soldier 3: "Kill him."

The three soldiers force Chance into a corner and attack him. The fight last for a bit and Chance takes a bit of a beating but defeats the three soldiers nonetheless. The obvious leader walks up to him and the three soldiers laying motionles on the ground.

Chance: "You want a beating too come on then.:

Chance throws a jab at the leader but the leader swiftly blocks it with his hand.

Leader: "Calm down im not gona attack you. Get up you wimps upstairs ill punish you later."

Chance: "Who are you?"

Leader: "I am the leader of the Avilon Heros, We are a group of Rebels trying to take down the evil Addane Baltraz and restore peace to the world, Will you join us in the fight agains Addane."

Chance: "My name is Chance and if you guys are suposedly good then why did your men attack me."

Leader: "I apologize for their behavior, They are new members and aren't disceplined yet i will take care of them later though."

Chance: "Well I don't know how i could help you i cant even help myself im low on money and I cant survive unless i get some work.:

Leader: "We have little money as well but we could use a good soldier like you on our side."

Chance: "Im sorry but i work alone."

Chance walked out of the building befor the leader could respond and he ran back towards the west town and spent the night at the Inn again hoping that the weather would clear up so tommorow he could get work becaus ehe was down to only 100 Gold."

Ok it gets kinda choppy at the end but theres part 1.

Hehe, my BMI is 20.1 (5'10, 140lbs.)

Anyways, the game looks cool. Your Chance sprite is of totally superior quality to that of your Zane Sprite, Zane's hair is pretty damn crappy :P Just kidding, it's just not that good. Well, also: All your main characters are 100% white? Well. At least you got 2 females. That's a start. Too bad they're anorexic. A chick can't just be bones, man.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.