Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Avilon Fable

Rye

You have no screenshots (aside from your titlescreen), so I don't think you really have anything to show the project discussion forum.

Lexy

so your saying we should make our maps then post a few of the screens of the maps and maybe a menu screenshot then we can go to normal project discusion

Lexy

it may have traversed a bit away from your skeleton so Totti can edit it if he wants anyways do you have a third skeleton you would like me to work on

I'm taking a break, from wrapping presents, and I've just read part 2.
Graxiplon, you seem to use a lot of passive voice in your writing, which makes the story seem more vague than it needs to be.
Also, I discourage the use of contractions, they make it look like you took no time in putting the literature together.
When we do release a more detailed version of the background story to the public, i suggest we don't use all the direct quotes, and actually make a story out of it.
Also, no cursing, let's keep foul language out of this game.

he's is a contraction for he is

passive voice would be using a being verb (such as is) in past tense situations.

like ~Chance tries to get out, but is blocked by an enemy~

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.