Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Apocowlypse

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Oh yes, it was meant to be...
So cheesy infact, that it melts over your mind :P
(Corny again I know :P)

Grats on making it up into the Completed Projects and Demos btw :)

Axerax;283022 said:
Oh yes, it was meant to be...
So cheesy infact, that it melts over your mind :P
(Corny again I know :P)

Grats on making it up into the Completed Projects and Demos btw :)

Thanks. :) Have you played the demo yet?

Axerax;283025 said:
Does it end at the part where you get the explosives, cause I can't get further then that :P

You can go back to the room with the switches and blow up the black rock and get another grey key, which in the full game you can use to open the door in the explosives room.

Did you enjoy it? :)

Axerax;283060 said:
I did that too, the game was fun, I look forward to the next demo, I like puzzle based games like that and zelda, good work!

Did anything bother you in particular? Any bugs (need some feedback here, else I'll never get to release a bug-free game ^^)?

EDIT: Were the puzzles too hard? Because they only get harder and harder from floor 2 on :p

Axerax;283065 said:
When you push the bolders, the blue one can't go down the blue line... What is the silver switch for?

Not sure what you mean about the blue line, but

EDIT: Nevermind. It was a debug event (I'm using all my helper events, like infinite items, faster walking speed etc. based on the $DEBUG flag so I don't have to go through all of the maps removing them for releases. One of them was in the way of the rock though (not going to upload another demo to fix that sorry)). It's fixed now though, and will be so in the next demo/final version.

all of the boulders are used to move stuff around later on (don't worry, you can warp back to the switch room later), which leads to some #$%&!ing hard puzzles.
The silver one gives you a secret if you
of course I'm not going to tell you now, duh :p

Grrr sendspace seems to hate me, because I can't download it no matter how many times it says that it's updated the link.
I think mediafire would be a better choice, considering that it neither allow you to enter any code nor does it limit your download time.
Anyway, I'll try download the game again. Really wanna play it :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.