Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

American Contracts

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Jason wryly smiles.

"I have a very good selection. So you play_games, huh? Did you ever play my game? It tied Half-Life 2 in Game of the Year awards. Well, never mind, time to get ready." JAson says.

Jason browses the shelves, strapping on some belts and hooks to hold his gear. He also grabs a Jason Reinaus #4 Team Goodyear Racing duffel bag in which to put his stuff. He finds an Ingram Mac11, a pair of Glock 18's, A Custom Colt 1911 with silencer, an M-4 Carbine with a host of attachments, a Silenced PSG-1, RPG-7, an HK-69 Grenade Launcher, a pair of Ka-Bar Knives, and an impact baton. He puts the M-4, PSG-1, RPG-7, and HK-69 into his duffel bag. He then grabs sufficient ammo for each weapon.

"Tons of guns." Jason says.

Jason puts the knives into his boots, the baton into the interior pocket of his sleeveless trenchcoat, and hooks the Glocks, Mac11, and the Colt M1911 onto his belt. He then takes a small back-up gun and puts it into the secret compartment of his hat, along with a small knife, and a cigar and lighter. He puts the rest of the cigars in his trenchcoat's front pocket, along with a Jason Reinaus #63 NAPA Auto parts(His car from 1986-1990) zippo lighter, and a cigar cutter. He also grabs some gadgets, including his favorite laptop(Stylized after, you guessed it, his race car), a radio scanner headset, a pair of multi-vision mode goggles, and some other equipment. Finally, he grabs a winter jacket styled after his race suit(using primary sponser two, which is the WWE. Black with white arms), and puts it on over his trench coat. He checks over himself, making sure he has his revolvers and his PSP with games. He does.

"Alright Vince. Once you've gotten what you need, we'll load my stuff, and vehicles onto my C-5 Galaxy." Jason says. "So, Vincent d'Enfer(SP?). What does your name mean? I heard it means something like Hellfire or something. Vinnie Hellfire. Best name ever."

OS

Sponsor

Vincent found some smaller guns and stowed them in his jacket, then found a belt full of throwing knives.

"Hm," Vincent wrapped the belt around his waist. "In English, enfer does mean Hell. I guess you could say that my name means Demon, or perhaps Monster, or maybe even Satan. Who knows, really?"

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

OOC: lozl

OOC: For things like the car loading, you don't need to describe each one. Just put something like "Bob loads each car like he was told to do" or something.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vince Satan. Holy hell! You could actually be legitimately referred to as Mr. Satan!" Jason exclaims. "Good god, you are a walking Dragon Ball Z reference. I'd actually start drinking right now to celebrate if I didn't have to assist in flying the plane. Anyway, let's go."

Jason leads the way to the elevator with his bag in hand, gets on it, and presses the button(Assuming Vince is following) for his garage(The one where he stores the cars he uses most often and works on others). He takes out his phone, and dials a number.

"Okay, I need to load some vehicles on to the plane. Riot, Kellar, and Karl, you guys help me load them. We load our mission bus on first, then the other cars. Meet me in the garage. Have Preston and Sean get the bus." Jason says, then hangs up the phone. "My crew. They're joining us on the mission."

The elevator opens up, and his work garage(Small than the storage garage) lies before them, with cars(Mostly Dodge) all around them, in two alternating lines(the second row is shifted one car, allowing both of them to drive without crashing. Like so: -_-_-_-_-_-). There's a small, electronic locker near the elevator. Jason takes a key out of his pocket, and opens it. Inside, there are more keys. Jason takes one off of the hook, and tosses it to Vince.

"The keys to a Dodge Avenger. It's yours. Consider it as a first day's payment, and my way of making sure I don't have to drive you everywhere." He says, pointing toward a red Dodge Avenger in the corner.

"Alright, see these keys? They're labeled with the car they go to. I need you to drive my Caliber, Magnum, Charger SRT-8, and Grand Caravan out of my garage, and into the hanger, which is already open I'll load the Challenger 08, Challenger 1970, Charger 1970, Ram, and Stealth. Then we'll drive them into the open C-5 Galaxy in there, and park them in the way back. After, fasten them with cables so they don't blow up." Jason says. He opens the garage door.

"And don't worry about the walk. It's not that far away."

Kraft

Sponsor

Ryan enjoyed riding his bike. Whenever he rode it he felt more... alive than he usually did. The feeling was so great, he felt the tinges of regret of several of his past decisions lift from him, leaving him to fully enjoy the ride.

He was very familiar with the road from his estate to his private airport, he had ridden it several hundred times, and always tried to beat his old record of 9 minutes even.

At the moment, he wasn't going for record, although that didn't stop him from going 130mph on the 2 mile straight-away.

Several minutes later, he arrived at a small, private airport that was owned by a friend he had who owned the ground, but lived in Chicago.

Riding into the enclosed hanger, he stopped, letting the Crystalic Fuel Inject run for a minute before cutting the engine.

Dismounting, Ryan walked over to a door which lead to a control room for the jet and the main hanger.

He started the plane from there, for it would take about 15 minutes to get the plane warmed up. He planned to fuel and load the cargo during this time.

The jet itself didn't look expensive, it was a light blue color, was about 30-40 meters long, and had a rear-loading bay.

The plane itself was a jet, with a fully functional jet engine mounted along each wing.

Inside the plane however was a different story. Walking into it, Ryan was presented with yet another custom worktable against one wall, outfitted with anything that he could possibly need for whatever reason. There were also compartments which housed various electronic devices, weapons and ammunition. These were left over from raid he did not too long ago where he and several other Black Ops marines stormed a Terrorist camp in Iran and stole all of their weapons and ammunition. They were all loaded onto the plane, and he just hadn't had the time to unload them all... plus they could come in handy...

Moving toward the front of the plane, there was a small kitchen, a plasma TV mounted on the wall, and a computer which was hooked to the plasma screen.

In the cockpit there were all the normal things you would expect to find in there, although there were various other things which stuck out from the rest. There was a large touch-screen on the rightmost wall, displaying all of the various weapons that were concealed within the body of the plane, such as 30mm Machine Guns, both tracer and non-tracer, several types of missiles, several bombs of various sizes, and a laser jamming system.

He has had several of those installed after a recent encounter with a Terrorist group, one which had raptor fighter jets... That was close, and ever since then, everything that could possibly fit was equipped on the plane.

Opening the rear hatch, Ryan loaded his bike into the rear of the plane, and strapped it just on top of the emergency escape hatch, which was conveniently the same size at the bike. Several parachutes were then attached to the bike, so that in case of an emergency, he could get out.

The plane still had around 10 minutes left until it was ready, so Ryan walked over to the fuel truck and moved it closer to the plane. He attached the nozel, and watched the gas gauge go up.

Suddenly, without warning, a hand comes from behind and grips Ryan around the neck. At the same time, he felt a cold something press against the side of his head.

He froze, "How could anyone do that?" he said to himself, cursing for being so careless.

The man slowly moved backwards, pulling Ryan with him. He let the man, he didn't know how many of them there were, and if the figure wanted to kill him, he would of already done it.

Finally, the man stopped, and squeezed Ryan's throat a little.
"Where are you going Ryan?" said the person. Ryan didn't reply, he wouldn't either. "I said where are you going!" shouted the figure, pulling the gun away from his head, and hitting him hard in the back with it. The figure released Ryan as he fell to the floor, which was exactly what Ryan was waiting for.

Mid-fall, he pressed a button on his inner sleeve of his stealth suit which he was wearing.

Instantly the lights in the building went out, and Ryan jumped up onto a pile of crates. Several shots burst from the mans un-silenced gun, and ricocheted off the concrete floor. Pulling his Night Glasses from his hip pocket, he hurriedly put them on, and activated them. He could see the figure, several yards from where he dropped Ryan, pulling something which he knew to be night vision glasses from his pocket as well.

He was too far to jump at, and he knew that the man would have the glasses on within a few seconds.

Ryan, weaponless, since he had loaded them into the plane already, crouched behind the boxes as he heard the figures night vision glasses turn on.

"Come out, I already know you have no weapons" Said the figure. "How long was he watching me?" Ryan thought, as he tried to think up a plan.

He remembered the old trick that he used on Jason and Vincent in Jasons garage. Waiting a few moments for the mans eyes to adjust to the green, he took his night vision glasses off and turned on the lights.

The lights blazed on, and a moment later, Ryan flashed out from his hiding place and slammed into the man as the mans brain throbbed from the sudden glare of the light through the night vision. A few seconds later, Ryan was standing over the man, pointing the mans own pistol at the figure.

The man looked up, into the cold eye of the pistol, and then to the even colder eyes of Ryan.

"Who are you?" said Ryan, the pistol not budging an inch as he talked.

The man didnt answer, he only stared up at Ryan with a cold look in his eye.

"Who are you!?" yelled Ryan, still not budging.

Finally, the man stood up, Ryan's pistol following him.

"My name is Unimportant. I was sent here to interrogate you." Said the man. His courage was astounding. Even Ryan was impressed.

Ryan still held the pistol dead center on the mans head, this man was dangerous, he could feel it.

"Why were you sent to Interrogate me? Who sent you?"
Asked Ryan.

I was sent by a man named Kay, he is the leader of a large terrorist cell in Israel. He knows it was you who was in charge of the Weapons raid on another of his cells in Iran, and wants to know where you have them. He wants them back, there are very special weapons in there that he wants very badly, so he sent me to find you and find the weapons.

The man looked up, and his face came out of the shadows.

Ryan took a step back, for he recognized that face. It was Garrett, one of the Black Ops Marines who accompanied him on the weapons raid. He was thought to be dead, for he didn't rendezvous with Ryan and the others on time, and wouldn't respond to their attempts to contact him.

"You!" Ryan said, lowering the pistol slightly, although still keeping on his guard.

"Yes, it is me." said Garrett.

*** to Be continued***
OOC; I spent a long time writing that (I was bored ^_^) and will write some more soon. Continue with your guyses loading and trip.
I am introducing a new character into this, and I think that this was the best way.

~Kraft

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Jason loads each of the cars he said he would do, then gets off the plane.

"I wonder what Ryan is up to. Maybe I should give him a call." He says to Jack Kellar, who had finished helping load-up the battle bus.

"That's what I'd do." Jack says.

"Why do I get the feeling that this is a bad idea?" Jason says with a look of worry on his face.

"Because I said it?" Jack tries with a smile.

"...Oh, right." Jason says, then laughs. "It's about time we debuted the Locotocol(A combination of Protocol and Loco). This will allow me remote access to his cell phone, to make sure he doesn't hang up on me again. It also gives me the benefit of being able to control the power, and the ring tone. ANd it never stops ringing. Ever."

"And for the ring tone, I'll go ahead and use..." Jason says, but is interrupted.

"Harvester of Sorrow? Starting at 1:33 into the song?" Jack asks.

"Suck it Jack." Jason says immediatly. He dials Ryan's phone number, and activates the Locotocol, changing the ring tone to Harvester of Sorrow.

Kraft

Sponsor

"You!" Ryan said, lowering the pistol slightly, although still keeping on his guard.

"Yes, it is me." said Garrett.

"What are you doing here?!" said Ryan, "where have you been?"

Garrett just looked at Ryan, with a look that said that something was amiss. Garrett had an earpiece in his left ear, and something that like a small communications device sitting just behind his right shoulder. Ryan wondered if someone else was listening in on this conversation.

"Who else is listening to us?" Said Ryan, motioning toward the comm device on Garretts shoulder. Garrett looked down slowly at the device, before looking up at Ryan again. His hesitated with his answer, as if not knowing what to say, before saying that no one else was listening. The look in his eyes told him that something was badly wrong. There was an almost longing look mixed with something that could of been fear.
Ryan thought for a minute, and then shifted his aim a little, and fired a shot. The device held on Garretts shoulder shot off, throwing out several blue sparks before hitting the ground in several pieces.

Garrett threw his hands up to his face and neck, where the skin had been burned by the shock. He fell to his knees, his hands still up at his neck and shoulder. After a minute, he looked up at Ryan, who was still aiming the gun at him.

"Thank you Ryan, you have no Idea what you just did for me" he said.

"I can guess." Said Ryan, lowering the weapon.

"I will explain later. Right now we need to get out of here. There are several men not too far away who brought me here" Garrett said, looking up at the plane.

"Right, Unhook the fuel line, and then get in. I am taking off" Said Ryan, going over to the back entrance to the plane.

A few minutes later, and the plane was safely in the air.

Ryan switched the plane onto auto-pilot and got up. He walked to the kitchen area, where Garrett was placing some medicine onto the burns and cuts on his shoulder and neck.

As soon as Ryan entered, Garrett turned around, facing Ryan.

They looked at each other for a minute, each taking in the other.
Garrett was different than Ryan had last seen him. He looked like he hadnt eaten in several weeks, and he has numerous bruises on his head and arms. His hair was a lot longer as well, and much messier than usual.

"So what exactley has happened to you since the raid?" said Ryan. It had been several months since the raid, and Garrett was presumed to be dead.

"Well, I was going to the rendezvous point when something all the sudden knocked me over the head. Then bright lights came on, and running footsteps..." He began to tell a long, detailed story of what had happened to him in the last few months. He had been beaten, starved for information on where the weapons were, and who had taken them. He wouldnt tell, and so the terrorists tried even harder to get the information out of him.

Finally, after a long period of time, he said that he didnt know where they were, but he knew a person who did.

This caught their interest, and the took him to the leader of the terror group.

He then convinced them that he had to be the one who had to capture the informant, because if anyone else went, he would likely kill himself rather than reveal where they were.

Ryan snorted, "You told them what?" he glanced over into the cargo area, where all of the weapons still still stood, stowed away in various cargo containers.

"I thought you wouldn't have done anything with them, but I was disparate to get out of there alive." said Garrett, "And anyway, they also knew that I might try and get away like this, so they attached a mic, camera and a lethal injection syringe into that black box you shot. They told me what to do, and if I didnt do it, I would be poisoned.

Ryan thought for a moment. "That still sounds a little fishy that they sent you... why would they do that?"

"I told them that there was a bio-meteric access door to get to where you were. Only people who had been previously cleared, such as you and I, could get through it." he said, smiling as he did"

"Ahh, very smart" said Ryan, "Although if they had checked, they would of realized that the security around here really isnt anything... the best I have is a 4 tumbler lock, and a deadbolt."

"Yeah, well that is all I had---" Garrett started to say, but was cut off by a sudden blaring from the inside of Ryans jacket.
Ryan started, his hand flying to the handle of his pistol before he realized what it was.

He recognized what it was, Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica, he just didnt know why it had started playing so loudly from his phone.

Pulling out the phone, he silenced it, and then answered.

"What the heck are you doing Jason!" after he realized who it was. "Do not do that again or I will kill you, I swear it!" he yelled into the phone. "You can just normally call me, I have it with me all the time. I usually have a earpiece in, and that would of given me away if I had been doing something important!"

He listened for a minute as Jason talked. "Yes, we are flying there now." He listened for another few seconds before walking back into the cockpit. He looked at the ETA and it told him that he was nine hours away. "I am seventeen hours away, we will meet you there." he said, walking back into the kitchen area.

He listened for another moment before looking at Garrett. "Yeah, I found an old comrade of mine, he will be accompanying us as well.

Garrett was looking around hungrily. Ryan saw that Garrett knew that this was a kitchen, and was wondering where the food was.

Still listening to Jason talk, Ryan walked over to a side cabinet and opened it, revealing many different kinds of food, and in another cabinet which served as a refrigerator, some drinks as well as more food.

Garrett bolted up as he saw the food and quickly had all the ingredients for a large sandwich laid out in front of him.

Ryan left Garrett to his sandwich, and headed back into the cockpit as Jason told him the plan...

"Alright Jason, could you go over the plan one more time? I need to write the details down..."

---------------
OOC: this is where Jason needs to give the plan ^_^

~Kraft

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

OOC: I'll be answering everything Ryan said to Jason over the phone, so we can have it actually look like a phone conversation.

OOC: I spent all night thinking of a witty, egotistical, borderline insane response to Ryan's conversation. Best response ever written. Don't even try to deny it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holy shit Ryanna, you need to smoke a bowl of Hawaiian Weed or something." Jason says in response to his threat.

"But, hey, it was terrible of me to make a surprise intro. I mean, you only blacked out my entire power grid for five minutes(Which will require repair, as certain areas are still out), point a silenced pistol at me, and black box my security system. That doesn't even COMPARE to making your cellphone play Metallica when it rings. I am a very evil person, right Jack?" Jason says over the phone. He holds it up in the air.

"Yes Jason. If I had called Ryan, I would have left his ring tone alone, like a RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN!" Jack says. Jason puts the phone back up to his ear again.

"I'd also like to point out how it is totally my fault that your phone rang. After all, your phone's ringer settings are totally in my control(Excluding the ring-tone, of course), and you had absolutely no power to turn the ringer off. It makes a lot of sense to keep your ringer on while on mission. " Jason continues, trying to hold back laughter. "Seriously dude, you need loosen-up. That weed will help with that."

"We'll have to talk to your mom first about your friend, but it's alright if you two have sleepover. Now, about the mission, you should have wrote them down already." He continues. He pushes a button his on his phone, and the riff for the chorus of Enter Sandman starts playing over the phone.

"We're going to EXIT LIGHT! ENTER NIGHT!. Take my hand! We're off to Neverneverland!" He sings with a voice that sounds like James Hetfield's, Steven Tyler's, Les Claypool's, and Chad Kroeger's voices combined. The music stops.

"Seriously though, we're going to a Vladivostok Chemical Plant, going in, and securing it. We're also going to be looking for stuff. I would have given you more than a few summaries, had you stayed and hung-out with me. I'll give you more when we see each other in person." Jason says. He pushes another button on his phone, and the main riff to Nickleback's Animals starts playing over the phone.

"So, NO! We're never going to quit! Ain't nothing wrong with it! We're just actin' like we're animals!(Animals!)" Jason sings. "NO! No matter where we go, 'Cause everybody knows, we're just a couple animals!(animals!) Good night Ryan. See you in Vladivostok." Jason says, then hangs-up.

OS

Sponsor

OOC: Sorry. Assume Vincent is asleep in the plane. If Jason is no longer on the plane, I am sorry, not much time to RP here now. Just control me generically.

==================================================

Kraft

Sponsor

Ryan hangs up the phone and looks up at Garrett.

"I hate this guy"

"I wouldn't me working for him if it weren't for... nevermind" he said, turning away from Garrett.

Garrett could tell that Ryan wasnt in a very good mood, so he continued eating his sandwich. He noticed the remote to the TV and picked up.

Flipping the TV on, he flipped through the channels, pausing every here and there when something interesting, or something with guns and explosions came on.

Halfway through a commercial about scented candles, the TV station suddenly changed to the emergency station. Garrett switched through several channels, but they all showed the same thing. He watched it for a moment, before calling to Ryan.

Ryan walked into the room, holding a knife on one hand, and a half eaten apple in the other. Slicing another bit off the apple, he looked up at Garrett, who motioned toward the TV.

Ryan stopped, trying to grasp at what was happening on the television. The apple fell from his hands, but he did not go to get it. His attention was rooted to the Television.

The television showed that a hydrogen bomb had been detonated in the city of Chicago, less than 2 hours away from his house.

The bomb was detonated in the central airport, and had radiated out in every direction for almost 2 miles.

Helicopters were circling the crater, and fire engines and ambulances were screaming towards the wreckage, and people were running away from the epicenter of the bomb.

There was still smoke covering much of the area where the bomb went off, but where the smoke had cleared was just wreckage.

There were very few flames, but twisted steel and concrete was everywhere.

The screen then switched to show a video made by terrorists who claimed responsibility for the bomb. Their faces were masked, and they spoke in arabic. Ryan underestood the masked man, and he was praising Allah, and saying that America deserved this, and that this would mean the beginning of a war.

The screen then switched to a reporter who went over a few details of the bomb and then switched to a reporter on the scene.

Ryan looked over at Garrett, who was also speechless. Garrett lived less than a mile from the station. Garrett looked up at Ryan, with tears in his eyes. "I havent seen my home for almost four months... and now..." his voice trailed off, as he looked away.

"I,... I am so sorry man..." Ryan said, not knowing what to do or say.

He looked back at the TV, which was showing the Terrorist clip again, and looked hard at the terrorist as he spoke.

The TV switched again to the Reporter, who stopped midway through another estimate of the amount of damage to listen to a person who came over to him. The reporter then sat up, and said that the Terrorists Cell is from Russia, in the Town of Vladivostok.

He looked back again to Garrett, who was watching the TV again.

Pulling out his phone, Ryan dialed the last number who called him. Jason.

"Jason" said Ryan over the phone "Turn on your television, now." he said.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

"Dude, not right now. I'm about to fly a fucking plane. Call back later." Jason says.

He hangs up. Vince falls asleep in the plane, leaving Jack, Riot, and two other members of his team to crew the plane. Those two members are Halo, real name Erin Hunter. She is currently wearing plain clothes, with a belt with knives. The other is Roy Krause. He is wearing a Captain's Hat, a navy blue long-sleeve shirt, and navy-blue pants. After the team finishes loading the vehicles, they get in the plane. After pressing some buttons, he taxis the plane out of the hanger.

"Green flag. Go go go!" Jason says. The plane lifts off, toward Vladivostok.

"Which way are we going?" Erin asks.

"We're going over the Atlantic Ocean." Jason responds. He puts the plane on auto pilot. Erin goes to stand somewhere else.

Kraft

Sponsor

Ryan closes the phone with a snap, his fists shaking.

He looked over at Garrett, who was just finishing his sandwich.  Garrett looked up, trying to guess what had conspired through the moments conversation.

"I cant believe this freaking guy!" yelled Ryan, angrily shoving his phone back into his pocket. "Seriously, if Karlson hadnt forced me to take this mission, I would find his plane and shoot it out of the freaking sky!"

Garrett looked away, thinking. After a moment, he turned back toward Ryan, a smile brimming on his face.  "That is actually not a bad idea..." he said, standing up.

Ryan was puzzled, but let his friend speak.

"You still havent unloaded anything from the raid?" asked Garrett, looking over his shoulder towards the back of the plane.

Ryan shook his head, wondering what Garrett was getting at.

"Good" said Garrett, moving towards the back of the plane.

Ryan followed him, still as in the dark as could be.

Garrett was looking at the various boxes and containers that lined the shelves of the back storage room.  He got to the last isle, and found what he was looking for.  Pulling out a large black container, he motioned for Ryan to follow him back to the kitchen.

Garrett set the box on the table, and opened it.  Inside was an object that resembled a 4 foot long piece of pipe, about 6 inches in diameter.

Only after seeing this did Ryan remember what it was.  Smiling, he looked up at Garrett, who was also Smiling.

"I like how you think" said Ryan, picking up the pipe and examining it.  "How far away are we?"

Garrett stood up and went into the cockpit.  A few moments later, and he came back, stopping in the doorway.  "Only 17 minutes."

Ryan stood up, still holding the pipe.  "Right, you go and manually fly the plane.  I will go load this." and with that he headed over to the manual missile dock.  He slid the object into the primary chute, and closed the door behind it, locking it securely in place.

He returned to the cockpit, where Garrett was busy with the various controls. Garrett looked around as Ryan came in. "He just took off a few minutes ago, he is about 20 miles ahead of us."

"Good" said Ryan, sitting down in the gunners chair. "Are we cloaked?"

"Yes, I just activated it, there is no way anything could detect us, I have made sure of that myself." Garrett replied, turning back to the controls.

"Right" said Ryan, "Lets get Jasons Attention"

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Jack is in the cockpit, and is looking for something. He finds the compartment where the transponder should be, and holds up a battery with wires attached to it. He sets it back down.

"Jason, where did the transponder go? And why is there a battery attached to the cords?" Jack asks, perplexed.

"Ask Riot. He knows, as I told him to do it." Jason says, while playing Friday Night Fights(a game he sponsored and help write) on his PSP.

"Okay. Riot, where is the frickin' transponder?" Jack asks.

"On our decoy plane. The transponder is rigged to that, so anyone who follows our radar signal will instead find the decoy plane. It's that plane that we always send out just in case Krafty terrorists try to find us." Riot responds. "Don't worry Jason, we put the banner on."

"Which one?" Jason asks excitedly.

"Your favorite one, Jason. The banner you used during your feud with the Undertaker in 2008." Says Riot, holding up a picture.

On the picture is a small black plane(three person) that says "Loco's Therapeutic Services" on the side. The banner trailing from the back of it says "Tired? Stressed out? You just keep getting owned by Loco over and over again? Call Loco's Therapeutic service today! Call us at (148)867-5309!"

"Win. Just plain win." Jason says. "Also, do we have our OptiShade Cloaking Device on?"

"Yep. Anyone trying to find us would be flying blind, and with that decoy, in the wrong direction." Riot responds with a smirk. "Thank my good friend, Ned Pais, for the free stuff from OptiShade Inc."

Jason smiles wryly. He pushes a button labeled "Decoy Plane Camera: Epic Lulz", and a camera-view from nose of the decoy plane appears on a screen. He then puts the plane in autopilot, then takes out a bottle of Vodka and pours himself a glass.

Kraft

Sponsor

The clouds flew past the jet at is sped toward the location of the beacon.

They were at an elevation of about 6000 feet, and the clouds were so thick that Garrett had to fly solely by using his instruments.

"Alright, we are right behind them." he said, aligning the jet directly behind the target.

He looked up through the window, "Man, I cant see a thing!"

It was true, the clouds were so thick, that even at a football fields length behind the target, it was still hidden through the cockpit window.

"Well, this is as good as we are gonna get without getting close enough for them to hear us" said Garrett, looking up at Ryan.

"Right" said Ryan, gripping the firing controls, lets do this.  Ryan held a green button on the controls down, and looked up at the computer screen.  The screen showed a view from the top of the jet, looking forward.  He could see part of the jet's cockpit, hooked to the camera, and then clouds.  As he held the button, the view changed to a darker color, and a green box started growing smaller and smaller until it stopped in the center of the screen.  A second later, the box turned red, and a small beeping sound told Ryan that it was locked on.

He changed the camera view from the top of the plane to the missile head cam and pulled the trigger.

With a loud hissing sound, the missile took off out of the chute, several stablizing fins popping from the side of the missile as it exited the chute.

It took off toward the target, going slightly faster than the speed of both planes.

Ryan steered the missile towards the target.  He wanted to be the one to make the hit.  The locking on was just to show him where the plane was and is.

Slowly, a large object came into view through the clouds.  It took Ryan a minute to realize was it was.  It was a large banner, flying behind the plane.

Still puzzled, Ryan accelerated the missile towards the plane itself.

The plane came into view, and Ryan saw his target.  He steered the missile towards the rear hatch that opened into the rear of the plane.

The missile grew closer and closer, until it was several inches away, flying at the same speed as the plane.  Ryan flipped a switch on the panel, and the nose of the missile started rotating as small razors unsheathed themselves from the nose.

He accelerated again, and the missile began drilling a hole through the skin of the plane.

A few moments later, and it was through.  He quickly expanded the front of the missile, both to lock it in place, and to prevent a loss of pressure in the cabin.

He looked around at the plane from the nose cam.  It seemed empty, definetly not the plane that Jason would be flying in.

He detached the front of the missile, which fell to the ground, and began manipulating the controls.  The nose started rolling towards the front of the plane.

A minute later, the nose of the missile was looking up at the planes controls.

There was no one there, this was obviously a decoy plane.

"Ahh, I hate that guy!" Ryan said to Garrett.

Garrett thought for a minute.  He looked up at the video feed from the camera for a few moments, and then saw what he was looking for.

A small box with lots of wires coming out of it, located just under the control deck.

"Ha!  I know how we can find him!" he said, smiling.  He took the controls from Ryan, and started moving the nose around.

The missiles nose was designed to drill through the planes hull, and then from the inside take over the electronics and shut down the other controls.  Perfect when there was a plane full of hostiles that you had to keep alive.  You just deploy the Missile, take over the plane, and force it to land where you want it to.

Garrett extended the remote uplink arm from the missile, and attached it to the largest wire.  A few moments later, a small loading bar appeared on the screen, and a few moments after that, it reached 100%.

"Ha!  The plane is now ours!" he said, and flipped a switch on the remote.  Ryan plugged a cord from the remote into the co-pilots controls, and slowly turned the wheel to the left.  The plane ahead, which was beginning to emerge from the clouds, banked left slightly.

Ryan smiled, he loved being in control.

"Garrett, is there a nose camera on that plane?" Said Ryan.

Garrett typed a few keys on the remote and the screen showed the view from the nose cam.  Ryan smiled again, for now it would be even easier.  The view suddenly flared, showing things very bright, and then dark for a few seconds before returning to normal.

"What was that?" Ryan asked.

Garrett thought for a moment before exclaiming "Jason is watching that camera!  it was interference!"

Ryan looked back to the screen again, and say it flare again.

"Can you trace that signal?"

Garrett looked back at the screen, "Yeah... possibly, unless he severs the connection."

"Well do it before he does!"  Exclaimed Ryan, still watching the screen.

Garrett typed a few commands into the keyboard, and pressed enter. Garrett turned around and flipped another screen in the center of the dashboard on.  The screen showed 2 dots, one green and one red about an inch apart.  Ryan assumed that the green one, which was underneath the red one, was them, and that the red one was the plane in front. 

Garrett typed a few keys again, and a little graphic of satalight bouncing radio waves appeared.  Another loading bar started moving along the bottom of the screen. 

The screen read;

Recognizing Signal...  DONE!
Reading...                DONE!
Transferring Signal...  DONE!
Tracing Host...          DONE!
Marking Host...          DONE!

The screen then switched back to the beacons, and after a few seconds, a yellow dot appeared on the map several hundred miles away.

"Ahh, that is where he is!" Said Ryan triumphantly.

"Altering course to intercept target" said Garrett.

Ryan took the controls of the other plane and returned it to its previous course.  He then switched autopilot on.

-------------------
OOC

Okay Tommy, you need to stop being annoying!

it seems like every single break that I try and make, you seem to know exactley what I am doing.

There is no way that you can know that Ryan is now following you, for Ryans Jet is cloaked.  Yours is as well, but I just got around that LOGICALLY.  Not by just saying that my ship was the most advanced and saying that it could see un-detectable ships.

I usually let you have your fun (for example, when Ryans phone rang really loud, I LET you be able to switch the ring tone and such.  I didnt say that my phone was all the coolest, and that your thing wouldnt work.)  I take what you write, and use that information.  I just took about a 2000 word detour in explaining that I now know where your plane it. ^_^

Also, we need to land.  we need to get on with the story! ^_^
I want to write about my character in action, rather than in a plane...

But I still might catch up to you... ^_^

Who knows, except for me!

Thanks

~Kraft

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

OOC: You were trying to shoot me down. I had to use my coolness to prevent that. And, for the record, I could also write a 2000 word detour to make your idea invalid. But I won't, 'cause that's how Ruff Ryders roll. In fact, expect to see something rare in the post after this one. I'm ending the Splendiferous airplane escapades(Of Filliam H. Muffman) in this post. Arriving in Vladivostok Airspace this turn, landing next. That means you as well.

HOMIEZ 4 LIFE KRAFT! *pounds it* </Completely random and irrelevant gangster/black stereotype talk>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, AC/DC's song TNT is playing in the background lightly. Jack and Jason are playing video games on the small TV in there, while the others are doing stuff off-screen, like wiping screens off, mackin', or playing cards.

"Okay, how much longer is this trip?" Jack asks.

Jason presses some buttons on the keyboard.

"We started a few hours ago, so I'd say about ten hours to go." Jason says. Then he adds: "Hey, was I too much of an asshole today talking to Ryan?"

"Probably. During the last part you were an asshole, but I can see why." Jack responds. "Call him up, and tell him you're sorry if you think you were an asshole. It might serve you well, and maybe even prevent him from shooting down our plane with missiles(Remember what I said about convenient dialog? <_<)."

"I suppose I was getting a little too hot. Alright, I'll give him a ring-a-ding ding when we land. Not right now, too much interference." Jason says. He looks through the nose camera of his plane, then snaps up. He presses buttons frantically, checking the camera back and fourth. All of a sudden, he perks up again, as if he realized something.

"Oh my god Jack. You know what I just noticed?" Jason says with a worried voice.

"What?" Jack responds, concerned.

"I haven't locohilated(A portmanteau of Loco and annihilated) you at basketball at all during this trip" Jason says.

"That's because you remember what happened the last time we played." Jack responds with a smirk.

"Nothing happened. Let's make something happen this time. You and me, one on one. First to 15 points." Says Jason. He turns the song to Deportes EA by N.O.R.E.

"Alright. I'll humiliate you. Riot, fly the plane please. I have to school someone." Jack says with a smirk, while Riot comes in and starts flying.

During the next ten hours, Jason and Jack play Basketball, Video Games, Poker, and wack-a-Canadian. Jason won the basketball game 15-13, while Erin reffed, and Riot flew the plane. He picks up the comm.

"We've arrived in Vladivostok. Landing in the airport now." Riot says.

Kraft

Sponsor

"Ahh, they will have already landed by the time we catch up..." said Garrett.  He was looking at the computer screen which showed both planes. and sighed.

Ryan looked over at Garrett, and then back at the other planes controls.  He had been having a little fun with the other plane.  He had flown over two military restricted areas, once almost getting shot down, and was now flying dangerously close to a large cruise ship.  (dangerously close as in about 15 feet apart)

He was sure that everyone aboard had by now noticed the large banner, and was certain that more than a few calls were being made to Jasons house...

He smiled.  Owned, again and again he thought, steering the plane away from the ship and off towards the nearest airstrip.  Several minutes later, and the plane was safely down at an airbase, with a whole security squad circled around it.

He pressed the KO button on the remote and the missile head, along with the missile still embedded in the back of the plane combusted, leaving only dust and fragmented pieces of metal.

He looked back over at Garrett.  "Ahh, well, we have had as much fun with him as we could."  He stood up and stretched.  "We only have about a half hour until we land, we had better get some stuff ready."

Garrett switched the plane to autopilot and swiveled around in his chair. "Hmm... what do you think we will be needing?" he asked.

Ryan thought for a moment, "I am not sure... lets take the basics, and then come back for the rest after the briefing with Jason."

"Right, it wont be long.  He is just now landing at the airbase.  We will be there in just a few minutes, and will most likely meet up with him there." said Garrett, standing up.

"You had better switch off the cloaking device, so the airport knows we are coming.  I dont want to just appear at the airstrip... it would lead to too many questions and probably a plane search... which we cant have."  said Ryan.

"Right." said Garrett, leaning around and flipping a switch on the dashboard.

"Alright, lets go get some stuff together." said Ryan, turning toward the back of the plane.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

OOC: TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL. /More Random

The plane that Jason and company are in land at the airbase that he has partial ownership in(He comes to Vladivostok a lot). After landing the plane, Riot picks up the airplane radio.

"Okay peeps, we've landed. Who won the basketball tournament of sorts?" Riot asks.

"I did." Says Jason, over his own radio. "Eight games to five. I kick ass."

"How should we proceed with unloading?" Jack asks.

"Just unload a bit for now. We'll do the rest later." Jason says. "As for Ryan, I have a feeling he knew where I was. I wasn't  exactly being inconspicuous. We'll wait for him for two hours at max. If he doesn't show, we go to the hotel. Now, unload the bus. I'm going to unload my Challenger '08."

Jason walks down to the cargo hold, gets in his Challenger, and drives it out.

Kraft

Sponsor

As Ryans plane lands, he notices Jasons plane just ahead in a hanger.  He also sees several people walking around it, and several people driving vehicles around it.

He notices a challenger, and automatically knows that Jason is driving it.

As the plane comes to a stop, several hundred feet from Jasons Hanger, Ryan scans his surroundings, taking in every detail.

Garrett heads to the rear of the plane and starts suiting up.  After about 3 minutes, he returns to the front of the plane, and trades places with Ryan.  Garrett starts taking in his surroundings, and Ryan suits up.

Ryan already had his gear, it was just a matter of strapping it all on.  First, he undressed, and donned his Rino skin armor.  The armor was a dual layer kevlar and woven titanium that was at its thickest, almost an inch thick.  It was very strong for its thickness, and could stop anything short of a hi-powered rifle round.  It was very flexible, and covered his torso, back, and up to his elbows.  It resembles a whet suit that divers wore, only it was much stronger.

Next came his tac vest.  It was a sturdy vest that had various pockets, pouches, and clips that could store a large amount of items.  The pockets and pouches were oddly shaped, and were situated in non-symmetrical patterns on both sides of the vest.  The theory behind it was that the human eye recognizes figures by their symmetrical shapes.  If a enemy was looking at Ryan in low light, it would be much harder to pick out recognizable shapes, and therefore provided more cover.

Next came his belt, which included his knife, silenced pistol, several mags for the pistol, and a pouch for storing clips for his rifle. 

Next, he donned his earpiece and mic, both of which were small enough to survive all but the most thourough frisking.

After that, he slung his silenced rifle onto the sling on his vest.  He then loosened the vest until the top of the rifle rested just below the back of his shoulder.  it rested in a small groove in the vest that held it in place.

After he was sure he was ready, he whistled up to Garrett, who joined him in the back of he plane.

"Alright, lets go and meet Jason." said Ryan, opening the rear cargo ramp.

Slinging the rifle up on his shoulder, he waltzed down the ramp into the sunlight.

Ryan wasnt worried about the airport security, he had been here before on one assignment, and had already radioed the security, who remember him all too well from their previous encounter...

Garrett followed, his hands on his twin pistols that rested at his side.  He was unsure about this Jason guy... from what Ryan had told him, he was quite a character...

The pair walked over to the Hanger where Jasons plane was located, all the while aware that this could turn ugly.

Ryan flicked the switch on his rifle to "Sedative" and flicked off the safety, just in case.  From behind he heard two clicks that told him that Garrett had done the same.

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

RP Fact: Jason is ranked in the top three in the world for quick-draws.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason spotted Garret/t and Ryan walking in the distance. He has currently put the sleeves on his usual dark red and bright green trench-coat, and the coat has the hangings on the back(Crosses and X's dangling off of the back). These sleeves are dark red and bright green, with chains dangling from the shoulder to his wrist-cuffs. He makes a slight jingling sound as he walks. He is also wearing his other trademarks, a black Stetson Cavalry hat, and his usual green and red leather pants. Jack(Who happens to stand at 7'2", and weighs in at 360 lbs.), Riot(Much shorter and lighter. Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion), Angler(another member that decided to accompany him. He is an accomplished ship captain), and Erin(A Charismatic Enigma...wait, wrong person) walking next to him. They are making a beeline towards Garret/t and Ryan.

"Holy crap that's alot of text." Jason says.

"What?" Jack asks.

"Nothin'." Jason responds. Jack gives him a strange look, then continues walking.

Jason, under his badass coat, has an extremely high-grade suit of body armor on, the kind that Batman only dreams of.  It includes arm, leg, chest, and knee-cap coverage. No elbow pads. Elbow pads are for sissies. Also, the Oakley Shades that he's wearing are a multi-vision mode variant(E-Mail Oakley about this). They include night-vision sight, X-Ray vision, infra-red sight, extra-cool, and a map of the area, and a 30-mile tracker, wirelessly(NEWWORDLOL) controlled by a small wrist panel. He slides his hands inconspicuously into his trenchcoat and cocks(heh) his Walker Colt revolvers, ready to draw and fire them at a moment's notice. He also has noise amplifiers that let him hear sound from very far away. His belt has ammo for the guns he is carrying, a pair of combat knives, an impact baton, and a series of tools for modern spelunking tasks. Finally, his gloves are of a hand-stabilizer variant custom-made by Mechanix Wear. Wearing these gloves will fine tune your hands for tasks that require finely-tuned hands, like finely-tuning things or disarming bombs that have been finely-tuned. They also look awesome.

"MOAR TEXT. Alright guys, be ready for a confrontation, but don't give him the impression that we want to beat him up or anything. We're all here because we're on a mission with another potential badass and his home dawg. You guys are accompanying me so we don't get sneak-attacked to death." Jason says.

He continues walking toward Ryan's group and stops before them.

"Did you try my service yet?" Jason asks. He then extends his hand toward Ryan. "How's it going Ryan? Sorry about earlier. I was in the zone, as it were." 

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.