Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Omnisia [Puzzle RPG- v1.6!]

Dead content awaiting restoration.

regi

Sponsor

You said you hit the "green pad" with the nuts? Are you hitting the correct one? The pad should be on the same map as the sign and very close to the waterfall that prevents you from getting across.

The game is awesome but, i really cant figure out where the red hooded guy is, i spoke to all the NPC-s and still nothing. Can someone give a detailed guide from when you first see him until you find him please?

regi

Sponsor

You need to visit certain places in order. First, talk to one of the masters in Moreina City. He'll mention the next location; go there, find an NPC, and he'll lead you to the next. Eventually, you should be told the final clue to his location.

Here's the order of places to go:
Moreina City, Magicademy; Anrigo Mountains; Swamp; Moreina City, Kiep's House (lower right).

Ok, i must be really dull, i dont get what the masters are saying..

Relai says:What? The guards won't let you in? Rubbish...Just find another way in!
Reine says:Did you know, there are several underground sewage tunnels here? Many of them lead straight to the castle.And Reives says something random about fire.

Can you be a little more specific please?

regi

Sponsor

Ah, sorry. There's also an NPC at the very entrance of Moreina you must speak with before you talk to the masters. That's poor planning on my part, I shouldn't have made it necessary. I'll fix that.

SWYV

Translucense":1i4v7hha said:
I'm stuck here

omnisis.jpg

What should I do to proceed?
i have readed all messages posted here but i don't understand at what i must throw with nuts
throw the nuts to the tree with sign or rock? can you mark places with where i better stand to throw the nuts

but this game is really one of most best RPG maker game i've seen! congrats! =)

regi

Sponsor

Here's a hint, the object is something submerged in the swampy water near the bottom island with the tree. Sorry it's a little hard to make out.

You have to hit the rock west of the sign a couple times to trigger a scene.

And an update!
Version 1.6 is out, with a couple of minor bugs fixed and better hints for puzzles or general direction.

SWYV

i have found it out =) thanks but next time maybe more hints or the sign board on other place because i have spend more then 600golds for nuts why? i have spend nuts on throw them to the tree with sign x) lol

but this game is really one of the most best game i've played in years!!!

i have seen a new version, how i can update it? just copy and paste over old files? and possible load a save game?

regi

Sponsor

Download the new files, and move your save file (Save#.rxdata) into the new folder. You can also just overwrite the old ones if you want.

hi. i feel kinda stupid asking this question but i just started the game and i am stuck in the castle. i dont know where to go. i got out of the cell aqnd found the knife and shield. but i cant find where else to go. please help.

regi

Sponsor

Go back and cut the bars on the door with your knife to exit. In the carpet room, look around for a suspicious, out-of-place switch to help you get out.

I'm stuck, as well (how could I not? It's a puzzle RPG!). And that's about here...

I got the first half of the Moon Key and the spy told me to see his friends on the other side of the swamp. Looking at the overworld, there is a tent on the south side of the swamp. From the first map of the swamp, I can go east and south. I went east before, so I go south. However, I'm stuck there right off the bat. I can see a lever, but I can't reach it - the nuts just don't fly far enough. And let's not even start about the bombs. Am I completely wrong there or should I have another item to solve this?

Help is highly appreciated. Also, I must say that the music that plays in Moreina kicks ass! What game is it from? Or is it custom?

regi

Sponsor

@SWYV, the message you got was just a hidden chest that gave you three bombs. You need to use them to proceed.
Have you examined both switches? Each one corresponds to one bridge. You need to use a tool on one of the switches that gives you enough time to run back across the first bridge.

@mk1995: You're in the right place. You need to use something around you to help your tools get to the switch.
In case you have an older version (I added a sign in the newest one), you can read it here:
Sign":2272tzzj said:
Beware large arachnids. They are quite harmless, but are known to construct sturdy, resilient webs.

The song in Moreina was custom made by Arcanum, I believe. It was actually intended for a "Village in the Mountains", but it works for my city as well, don't you think? :wink:

Thanks. That was just what I needed.

Also... "A rock-hard rock. Throw this at stuff." - Um... Guess you should look over your item descriptions some more...

As you all know, I hate doubleposting, but since otherwise no one would read this, I'll have to do it like that.

I beat Omnisia a couple of days ago. The music for the final battle was epic, but the victory theme was dissatisfying. I actually got sad in that piece of scene where...

...the Lich killed Nocilis. I really thought he'd be gone...

It was quite enjoyable, but a bit on the short side. But that may be due to the puzzle elements in it - they stretch the game out immensely. I think I'm going to try out "Spinel's Core" someday...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.