Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Omnisia [Puzzle RPG- v1.6!]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Wow Fat3, you are having real good on-topic replies, eh? Here you just say cool, in that script topic Styn0 made you said just not working...

1lpnd4jpjbubigth8d3.jpg

I'm stuck over here...what should i do then...anyone can give me some guide/help then... :eek:: i go all over checking the cave but nothing solutions...

regi

Sponsor

Well, the bomb does only blow stuff up, but take note that it sets off after pausing for a few seconds. Examine the switches and see if you can use the extra time to solve the puzzle.

Regi":25cck5ej said:
Well, the bomb does only blow stuff up, but take note that it sets off after pausing for a few seconds. Examine the switches and see if you can use the extra time to solve the puzzle.

I have examine the switches...nothing is happen...i can't cross to another side...what i should do...any tips? :blank: i'm totally blank....

regi

Sponsor

Have you examined both switches? Each one corresponds to one bridge. You need to use a tool on one of the switches that gives you enough time to run back across the first bridge.

I'm in the cave, I think right before the final boss, and I'm just at a total loss here. I walk in between the 2 lamps, but Copain says "Hmm... I think we missed something here. Let's head back for now."

I have no clue what to do, I'm sure it's something obvious, but... any hints for me? =P

regi

Sponsor

I probably should have made this part a little more obvious. You need to unblock a small flow of water somewhere, which will affect the boss room. Backtrack a few maps and see if you can blow something up to make this work :)

baghe

Hi! I'm at the part where the hero flay after lerned that his dad is death and his friends want to go after him. Where is? I,m looking for him almost everywhere. Thanks in advance.

regi

Sponsor

There's a small graveyard just south of his town in the forest.
By the way, while you're there, you can try solving the little puzzles, if you haven't yet. There's a nice reward which you can unlock there...

Hi I've been playing your game and it's awesome!
But I've found some glitches in the Aypi Caves.

Here they are:
When you have to roll the boulders onto the switch to make the ladder appear, if you place a bomb on the switch and stay where you are, after the explosion you will be forced to move back resulting in the game still thinking that you are there when you are not and the ladder stays there!

Though I don't think there is a way to fix this, unless you make it that your character stays where he is after an explosion.

When you have to unblock the flow of water and your character walks away after placing a bomb, go back near the crystal and when the bomb blows up, the water will go under you and you won't be able to move. I've seen this in other places too though... Like the swamp when you have to throw nuts at the switch to swap the bridge around, and if you are on a part of the bridge, you will stay in the water until you throw another nut. Watch out for things like that.

To fix the bomb problem when you have to blow up the rock to free the water, make your character immobile.

Hope I made any sense, and I read through every post, which is 112 if I remember correctly!

EDIT: I'm stuck right now. I'm trying to find the guy in Red Armor. I went to the swamp and the lady said that he said that he was going to his Seaside House. So it was the flooded city. So I went there and checked every house and building but I cannot find him. Help?

~Destiny of Darkness~

EDIT: I'm stuck right now. I'm trying to find the guy in Red Armor. I went to the swamp and the lady said that he said that he was going to his Seaside House. So it was the flooded city. So I went there and checked every house and building but I cannot find him. Help?

Maybe there are houses you haven't checked, because you can't get in.

regi

Sponsor

Thanks for the comments, Destiny of Darkness! I never even considered those bugs, glad you mentioned them.

About your problem, here's a little hint.
The house of the man in red armor is actually locked. You'll have to find another way to get in. I would check all the houses and eliminate the obvious ones. Hopefully, you should be able to locate and figure out how to enter the correct place.

I know this sounds stupid, but after I leave the house place after being captured and talking to the guy who found you again, I have no idea what to do! When I try to leave, Nicolis just says "I shouldn't leave yet"!

regi

Sponsor

You've just escaped from the fort in the very beginning of the game, right? After you talk to Cedric, you need to leave through the western side of the city. You're probably trying the south exit. I should probably change the message so it's more obvious.

regi

Sponsor

This is one of the areas that should've been a little clearer. But your major hint comes from the sign. You need to hit a certain object with your nuts to trigger an event.

Like I said, I probably should have made that object stand out more. But you want to hit the rock just west of the sign a few times to proceed.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.