Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Wyatt's Big Bag o' Treats (or something along those lines) -

Twirly

Sponsor

Awesomesauce! :O Thanks so much! :D
It looks a bit slow animated but I think that's how fast XP animates it.
Sorry to bother again with a request but I need a source for those sandfalls ^^'
(Also you wanted (if I remember correct) to release a whole desert set where is it?)

I honestly have no idea what happened to my desert tileset... it just sort of phased out of existance, I might try and find it on my hard drive though.

For the speed, it's probably just how XP animates it (it's editted from the waterfall autotile), but you could change the speed with a script such as poccil's tilemap rewrite.

A source? Do you mean who created it, or a source as in the source of a river? :) If the first, I made it; if the second, then it should run straight off a normal sand tile, I'm not sure how else to do it. (Desert cliffs, for example).

Twirly

Sponsor

I honestly have no idea what happened to my desert tileset... it just sort of phased out of existance, I might try and find it on my hard drive though.

For the speed, it's probably just how XP animates it (it's editted from the waterfall autotile), but you could change the speed with a script such as poccil's tilemap rewrite.

A source? Do you mean who created it, or a source as in the source of a river? :) If the first, I made it; if the second, then it should run straight off a normal sand tile, I'm not sure how else to do it. (Desert cliffs, for example).
I think a screenshot will explain the best (I marked the wierd spots, or the "source spots" red)
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5760/wierdouw6.png[/img]

When you place the autotile, when you reach the bottom of the top one, doible click the autotile in the tileset and choose the base pieces you want, and draw them on like that.

wyatt that pyramid looks a little weird, try shading the faces so they get darker toward the bottom, or lighter toward the top either one. right now it looks much to flat, as if it doesn't have a slant.

:boo:

Change the river autotile to be sand colored then drop it as a line across the sand falls on each ledge, you'll get the hitting the rock look  you're looking on each ledge.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.