Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Wyatt's Big Bag o' Treats (or something along those lines) -

This resource uses material from the RPG Maker XP RTP, the license of which applies. The editor must be owned to use this resource, and it may only be used in software the license allows.

:boo:

Hi, welcome to Wyatt's Big Bag o' Treats, a request thread for the Hallowe'en contest.

I'm not sure if I'm doin this right, but whatever.

This thread serves two purposes:

1. I'm dumping all my crap here
2. You can request more crap if you like

I'll do requests, depending on what you ask for and my abilities.

I am more likely to do requests that are Hallowe'en related as I feel like doing something seasonal :thumb:

=================================================================================================
CONDITIONS OF USE
The majorty of these graphics contain material from Enterbrain. Brown cliffs are by Kraft. As such these materials can only be
used in RPG Maker XP projects, and if cliffs used Kraft must be credited. These may be used in free or commercial games
with no payment needed, but you must credit me. These resources may not be posted outside of threads made by myself - I am
an RMXP.org whore.
=================================================================================================
Most of this shit's probably been posted before and probably sucks, but hey, if you think you can do better then enter the contest!

RTP Tileset Addons / Edits

willowz.png

mapletrees_wyatt.png

wyatt_pine.png

airship_wyatt.png

tree_edges.png

addons_wyatt.png

cannon2.png

port2.png

well_wyatt.png

wyatt_tileset_addons-1.png

stonehenge_wyatt.png

winter_wyatt.png

wyatt_snowhenge.png

castletana.png

marketstreet.png

wyatt_forest_addons2.png

wyatt_forest_addons.png

Charactersets

sweeny4.png

teeny_sodd.png

daemon1.png

dracia.png

order.png

101-Monster13a.png

Snake01.png

postman.png

ice_skele.png

hearts.png

drinksa.png

grillifier.png

My Hallowe'en Costume

newpic_3.png

So yeah you've all probably seen all these before, but the point of this thread is that you all request stuff and I make it and then everyone's happy. :thumb:

Things I'll do: RTP edits of tilesets, characters; graphical art such as titlescreens, gameovers, HUD's
Things I won't (or can't) do: Battlers, battlebacks, anything that requires me to sprite myself (I can edit, but suck at actual spriting, sorry :'()

the snake2 edit is weird lookin..

Can I request that the doors in Market Street be turned into charsets, so they open? is that possible at all?
and if you could edit / attempt to sprite  something to make a Pumpkin Patch? :eek: <3

Venetia":2edo384c said:
They look like orange rocks :3

Which is actually kindof cute, but not pumpkin-esque :(

lol yeah..
it helps to think 'orange watermelon', maybe?

and would I just copy and paste that onto another tileset?
Sorry, im so new at this stuff..

Hmm yeah, and the palette is really "blah".
Try doing something more like (without the face):

http://pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/ ... mpkin2.png[/imgzoom]
"It's not too early for halloween..." by jedzed

Pumpkin plants look like little bushes, with big, fat leaves and a large vine that ends in the fruit.
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/pix/tanaka/PumpkinPlant-m.jpg[/img]
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-1639006 ... e=572&uid={7CA6639E-84BC-4C31-AB09-2BAEE1F806AB}[/img]

They typically grow on their side :)

And thusly, the thread became a giant pumpkin...

Im going to see if I can edit charsets to glow bluish like ghosts..

I'll try and find it later if you like, I can't remember whether I ever finished it.

@Vennie: Pallette is RTP :eek:

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'll work on it.

@006: Thanks, I'll work on it. When i tried more shading though it looked horribly pillowshaded.

@Marscapone: Due to the way maps are lain out, it looked weird when I had it in that shape (going off into the distance) as the player only walks in dead straight 90 degree angles. I made it like that origionally and it's the horrible look it had that made me go for this look instead.

Twirly

Sponsor

Everything looks pretty nice :smile:
Good job!
Especially your Snow Tilesets looks very good  :thumb:
And a little request ;)
I'd like a sandfall (not missigno's game) autotile, they are like waterfalls just with sand.
It should be RTP style, please.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.