Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content World Outside

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Neverplayd":y2qdrez3 said:
2(new). Well, I think it is mostly just memorizing the buttons that could give people a hard time. After coming back to play a few days later, I forgot most of the buttons and had to do some trial and error. I also had to try random buttons when a second player was added to my team. I think putting something in the menu about button commands could help. (Also, for some reason, all the button explanations had the wrong buttons. For example, it said "use L to change from Freeze/Fight/Follow", but I ended up using "S", which added to the confusion).
1(old). Well, actually I was just talking about skipping the credits, but going over it again, it doesn't really seem that long, so it isn't neccessary.

There's a Manual.jpg file that shows exactly what each button does and what it's default equivalent is on the keyboard, I like the idea of making this something you can show/hide in the menu!

La Muchacha con Vida":mjkw1ni2 said:
How do I jump?
Press D
Q = Change Ally AI (Freeze, Follow, Fight)
W = Menu
A = Target Select Mode
S = Switch Player Control
S(Hold) = Force Follow
D = Jump
Z = Attack A
X = Attack B
C = Enter
C(Hold) = Guard

Watch out for the carpets... there are no
_
  L
    L
____l shaped carpets. And I don't know how yout put the carpet UNDER THE STAIRS.

be sure to fix these, annoying mapping bugs.

Okay, I finally got pass a lot more than I thought I would (at the flying city atm). All I can say is the game is absolutely amazing! It's just that IMO the gameplay is somewhat too slow (as the creatures have godlike health, and it takes a while to actually kill them) and some parts are awkward (like when you make camp, and then the next map is stone immediately). Otherwise, great job!

Korten12":23z7idk7 said:
Im stuck. I need to distract the blacksmith but I dont know how.

Talk to the Alchemist in the house in the lowest-right corner of the map, you can either do a little quest or pay him to get something to help.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.