Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Want an Event System?

Well, i've been very bored with rmxp lately, and I have no event system ideas.

So, i've decided to take event system requests.

Please note: I will NOT take battle system requests. I am working on one now. Don't bother me. (You can if you're making a paid request...)

Another note: I will only take requests that interest me. Don't request stuff like this:
zomg plz giv me a evnt cms it wld pwn!!

I will ignore you.

Just describe what you want, name it and reply or PM me.

The cost of a paid request depends on the difficulty.

Very Easy - 3$/h
Easy - 5$/h
Medium - 7$/h
Hard - 9$/h
Very Hard - 11$/h

($/h = dollars per hour)

I am now taking paid requests!

They are like regular requests, only I do them before the unpaid requests,
and they can be any system. Even an ABS with a full combo system!

I can't take more than one more request right now, as I am eventing
for an important customer. This one more request is first come first serve.
Hello - Cell Phone System - 100% Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7e28669a9545db99d2db6fb9a8902bda

Martinez - Video Game System - 100% Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7e28669a9545db99d2db6fb9a8902bda

StarGGundam - Jump Button + Clock - 100% Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7e28 ... b9a8902bda

Kraft - Trapped Hall - 75%

Bojjenclon - Evented Title Scene - 100% Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7e28 ... b9a8902bda

Kraft

Sponsor

so like... let me get this straight... you are looking for a system that acts like the title screen (new game, continue, exit) only its run by events? LIke, you use the script to get past the default one and use that? I did that once, I had a map in the background with moving people and stuff and then words over the top that worked... basically it was the same title screen as normal, only with a map as the background and it was run by events...

Sound right?

Updates:

Good news, peoples, I am getting very close to finishing my
"Event Based Side-View Combat System"! It's a battle
system, that is side-view and animated, and it's event based!

Also, SGGundam's Time and Jump System is Done finally!

And, I am starting on Bojjenclon's request today!

And I wish to have more interesting requests, so I think I am
going to open an advanced event system request station.

While I appreciate what's there, it has a nice foundation, it wasn't quite what I was expecting. Did you ever see the old tutorial by ninjapenguin? The one with pictures? That was more or less what I was expecting. Like variable related selections and various things like that. Is that possible? I wanted it to be more like that, as that was the base I needed to expand upon.

I'll remake in a little bit, and it will be much much better. Sorry, I thought you
meant you needed to know how to do it.

Also, I will be replacing all my mediafire links with direct links soon!

Well either have it map based with people moving in the background, or just have some recycling pictures in the background that seem "animated" Other than that the basic New Game, Continue, and Exit will suffice.

This is cool now I do have a request and was hoping if you gonna like it or not. Its an event for VX where you can make a simple picture menu using image mapping just like the old rm2k3 or rm2k.

Okay, that's gonna be pretty hard... but I'll work on it if I have time.
But I might be able to make time, if you're making a paid request... ;)

@boj: It's a big file, but I downloaded it with no issues(i test all my download links).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.