Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tears of Aleaetia - Sharky's online game!

There are still postions open people. We need just a bit more help, specially on graphics.

We are making progress nicely. Everything is going in order and eveyone is working. :)

Not yet, we will make a post soon tho. Just for updates stuff. We are trying to get some graphics and maps done first and then start eventing and doing quests. While thats happeining, I will scripting for the game.

I understand.
I hope you all work hard on it, so I can see how is the progress of it very soon.
Wish you good luck with the development.

The dungeons is pretty good, but you are lacking objects. Don't be afraid to combine tiles and spice up your map ;).

I'll give you your first job in PM then, we'll see how it goes.

Well, chaosg1, a friend of mine, asked me if I wanted to belong to this crew.
I guess I'm here to help you as far as I can.
Can you be more precise in what a 2d Artist does?
I can be either a spriter or writer, but I think the writing part is already well supplied. I can do quick edits, frankenspriting, and original sprites, as well as recolors. I really love working with RTP, but another style is always good. HK for me is a good template, but an headache too.
I can start working as soon as you want.
Thanks for considering my application.
I can be contacted on rodrigo_monteiro96@hotmail.com
I have some experience with Spriting, since I am in two contests, Blackbeard and Paper Anniversary Contest. I have been spriting for two months, and I am a spriter for many projects, either from rmxp.org, or from a portuguese comunnity.

This team has talented members. And I hope I can be one of them in the future.

PS: I can also do TI and GO's, and every single graphic of RMXP, except tilesets.

Oh goodness Rodrix! How many projects will you join? @_@ You're going to run your poor little photoshop into the dirty by working it so hard.

Hey Sir Mr.9MM, you don't know the person you're talking to. Lol
I just use Paint and/or Paint Shop Pro. I only use Photoshop to TI and GOs, which I don't do while ago.

Thanx for applying.

A 2D artist wil just draw concept art as well as loading pictures for presentation.

We have something in mind that needs to be drawn but I need a little bit more time, kinda busy thinking of everything else.

As far as a spriter goes, yep we need a spriter lol. We'll be using Half-Kiazers.

I'll pm you with more info.

You can register here for feedback on your work and to give feed back to our work. Also it has some information on the game it self. Nothig is final until a demo is released of coruse ;)

http://z6.invisionfree.com/RMXPOnline/index.php?act=idx

Once you register, we'll put you to the team members class so you can see everything else.

PS. thats a temp site ;) We'll be getting a domain name and VBulliten once we are able to release a version.

OK, drrodrix is now a team member, so he can see the juicy stuff on the site now.

@Shark Tooth- I couldnt set up VBulletin on that free sight for some reason I got a database error. Hope we can fix that when we get a domain.

I can do 2D Art. My strong points are mainly in Photoshop graphics, so if you need anything like titles of pictures, etc., sign me up!:lol:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.