Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tears of Aleaetia - Sharky's online game!

I do have MSN, I must have forgat to PM you. But we are getting stuff done ;), just slowly. A big team is a bit hard to handle, I don't have alot of things to tell to do yet since I haven't had time to orginize the World and the Maps. I will do that today, I'll finish soon, thanks to ZDavis.

I was working on other stuff like the Server and Fullscreen(real fullscreen). Testing our limits and possibilities. Everythign seems good ;)

Right im gonna send you a very rough mp3 of what i'd do for here, i just need to know is this sorta style you want. I just jammed it up realy quick, ill have to go back with a metronome and record it.

All my loops and samples are for modern/future sorta stuff. Then I have some like pretty epic orchestra so i whipped out the guitar for this one :D

Also i seem to only be able to attach a couple of hundred Kb on here, so ill email it to ya.

@draken; I will PM you when I work out some problems.I saw a bit of your mapping. What are you good at?

@life_247; nope, that sounds more western. You can give one more try if you want.

These might help. Edit: can't find them...

Everyone, the game will be in real full screen. I was able to script it.

Im all out then, sorry.

Im not too up on my medievil music so ill have to pass im afraid. Good luck and look forward to playing the game - you better finish it :P

Sorry for the late reply guys. I didn't get a notifacation for some reason.

@life_247
Yup, we are working on it.

@ScourgeDragon
Wasn't exactly what I asked for, it was nice tho. Do you think you can show a sample or 2, again?

::UPDATE::

Added the public summery of the story, and about the world of Rilotia. The game's name is Tears of Aleaetia.

I re-did the team. We now have open positions and new groups you can apply to.

We are progressing slow, we need some mappers. Apply now and help us make this game happen.

I like the cave but the inner doesn't look right.
Can I see more examples?

Also what type of mapping are you good at? i.e. towns, forests, caves and ect.

sorry dude, but I don't like them. Its too simple, esspecially the houses. There are also some errors.

Thanks for appying.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.