Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

SINGULARITY

I just played this and I really liked it.

There was a lot of humor in it as well, which I liked.

I loved the introduction with the 'Passaway Productions' and especially the part where the naked character was running along a beach while 'credits' scrolled onto the screen. It all looked very proffessional like a commercial game.

I didn't really see any errors. The little maps that were shown looked well done. In the one area where you're allowed to walk around to 'explore' there is a passability error on the rock to the up right of where you start out, (unless that is intended so you can reach the talking squirrel.)

I liked the 'emoticons'. Reminded me of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for Gameboy Advance.

Overall great demo! I can't wait for the next one! And eventually the completed game!

Yes. I always make the obviously-wrong choice in games the first time around to see what happens- usually it's a "communist choice" that continually loops until you pick the one the creator wants you to pick. I had a good laugh out of the game over.

Also Atlaswing as an item would kick ass.

Oh, sorry, well, yeah i was thinking about Goldensun that time... When you are asked to embark on a journey to save the world and if you answered NO, then the world ends... slowly... Game over... Lol

Really? Yeah, i am actually planning on how to acquire the Atlaswing item thingy, kind of a sidequest...

Another one, the hero system will have a new twist!(now this, IS secret..)

I just played this and I really liked it.

Thank you..

There was a lot of humor in it as well, which I liked.

I was intending to impart that to the audience... You noticing and liking it is a pleasure... :D ^_^

I loved the introduction with the 'Passaway Productions' and especially the part where the naked character was running along a beach while 'credits' scrolled onto the screen..

Its PASAWAY... A filipino word... Uhmmm, thanks for loving that too! THe naked character was still a WIP there okay? He isnt naked in Demo 2...

It all looked very proffessional like a commercial game

Thanks!

I didn't really see any errors. The little maps that were shown looked well done. In the one area where you're allowed to walk around to 'explore' there is a passability error on the rock to the up right of where you start out, (unless that is intended so you can reach the talking squirrel.)

I tried to polish it as hard as i can but there were still lots of errors... You didnt notice it? Well, it wont show in the actual encrypted demo but in the editor, events were a MESS... I am cleaning them up now to reduce lag..

And as The Despain said, you cannot skip the intro in the bridge(yet)...
In the title screen, the START A NEW GAME is just a dummy, i will of course replace it with the NEW GAME,CONTINUE,END stuff...(with cleaning up the events and call script)

Yes, J_STREET noticed that too.. But i set the passability of that type of rock into "O" so that those small rocks can be walked over...

I liked the 'emoticons'. Reminded me of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for Gameboy Advance.

Yeah but they also had actions right? Like the thinking of something, talking to someone, the Brother actions, etc..

THANKS! Do not worry, the story is done and i am making the scene scripts(literal, like movie scripts) for each map!

*Game_Demoversion2.new = 38%

Go flip RMXP users. Pasaway ako, ano?

Lol, Pilipino ka rin Bio?? Haha ASL m?

And the shadow of the tree next to the branch where Altorn is sitting on is missing.
You should just add it.

Yes, i know that already, that first screenie has been changed in the actual demo 2, transparency and comlpleteness.. :D

I didnt expect a bump.. :D

Hey kidd! You've just registered! :D Hello and Welcome to RMXP.org! Uh, i wanted this thread to die off coz a lot has changed since my last post... But the project aint stoppin'... :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.