Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ShadowCloneJutsu

Just wondering if its possible to make something like shadow
clone jutsu besides for making a bunch of the same character and putting them on a team???

well I have started it and I'm messing up badly I can't seem to be able to get them in the right places at all can u post an animation link I can downlaod which I can use paint.net to use on and put the characters there

Here's one from an early experimental project where I was developing the technique.

Pilfer.png

Just erase whatever ones you don't want, and put an individual image in the place of it.

Well unfortunately it won't let me take screen shots but this is exactly whats going on. I use the skill shadowclone jutsu and all the effects happen but the clones do not appear. What I'm curious about is exactly how many frames is a good amount for this skill?

Number of frames? 2-8 should be fine. A state animation cycles endlessly.

Hit alt plus Printscreen to take a screenshot. Then open your art program and hit "paste." Presto, screenshot!

Ah, I see. Luckily, there's an easy solution here.

Go to your animation and click on Cell Batch.

Now go to the Blending section of Cell Batch. Change it to "Normal." (the default is "Add," which you don't want.)

That'll solve your problem.

When creating an animation like this, right-click on the cell, and you can change the blending to "Add" instead of "Normal" when you first create the animation.

Uh, I answered this already, but here we go again.

If you want multiple regular attacks, you'd use a skill that calls a common event. The common event would Force Action for Naruto to Attack several times immediately.

If you want actual multiple actions, you'll need to either script things, or add new characters to the party.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.