Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Rise of the Elementals

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Hi, me again:) Sorry for being a bit of a bore, but I've found another bug. In Marble city ( or castle, i forgot) when you go in the house where the healing fairy is, you can't go out. If you don't go in, it's ok, but if you're there, you're stuck. i have another question for you:

Spoilers: ( highlight)

I can't trigger the switch in the death realm. It's on a platform, and I can't climb on it, can you please help me? Thank you. I really want to finish this game, it's great!!

Aldoriell;313135 said:
Hi, me again:) Sorry for being a bit of a bore, but I've found another bug. In Marble city ( or castle, i forgot) when you go in the house where the healing fairy is, you can't go out. If you don't go in, it's ok, but if you're there, you're stuck. i have another question for you:

Spoilers: ( highlight)

I can't trigger the switch in the death realm. It's on a platform, and I can't climb on it, can you please help me? Thank you. I really want to finish this game, it's great!!

Thanks for telling me of the bugs. I fixed the Marble Castle building and the updated version is now available for download.

As for the switch on the platform, intentional. Travel the halls of the first floor. It will lead to an outside area with another switch. Then return to that room.

Got it!! I'm an idiot :), missed an exit :)
I just finished the game, I like it very much, looking forward to your next projects!!

Aldoriell;313691 said:
Got it!! I'm an idiot :), missed an exit :)
I just finished the game, I like it very much, looking forward to your next projects!!

Glad you like it. Will be a while before I start my next project. But I can say it will be a sequal to this game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.