Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RESULTS: Build & Win Construct 2 Contest *******************

The funniest thing is that after waiting about three weeks for the license, you fire it up with the standard license loaded for the first time, and the first thing you think is "...this looks just the same now! :|" :biggrin:

Either way, you made me feel a little extra good about attending this contest after the fact. Definately should be checking out future contests with a bit less initial skeptcism, I suppose ^^ But yeah, you made me happy here (even though someone spelled my nickname 'Bluescope' again for the licensor... :blank: ) - be sure I'll get you some games for the arcade as soon as I'm getting my current html project done :) (that btw might be of interest to a lot of people on .org... but more on that later)

Thanks again!

EDIT: Btw, did you get rid of the contest forums and the threads there entirely? Not that I needed my post or something like that, but I just noticed it when I tried to look something up...

EDIT: Nevermind, projects in development it is.

Yeah, all the projects went to Projects in Development, all the announcements went into this forum, and then whatever was left was stashed in archives somewhere.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.