Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random RTP

Sure, np
use them all, if you want

AAAaaaaand a big giant!
Giant02.png

Ok Spaceborne resources in a zip file... yeah to lazy to upload them individually

Charas:
Some are edits from diferent spriters, some are made entirely by me(thats like.... one... of them)
oh and the elven soldier uniform is based on one of the awesomest characters out there, Merrik from "Aqua'os: Tears of the Ocean"

Tiles:
They are fusions from the original RTP and Knight Blade´s tilesets, but most of them are edits from Kiearaphoenix`s,  badmonur`s and Venetias awsome works

Download file

donny_boy01":2krrr9sz said:
I'm sorry if this is considered necroposting butI was wondering whether you were planning on uploading your Spaceborne icons too?

it's close to necroposting, but as far as i know avadan is still a pretty active member here so i think this is okay.

anyway, photobucket resizes your tileset so it's impossible to use. use a different host if you can.

Wow totally forgot about this topic

Thx for those last comments and remember "If you like'em use'em" XD

I`ll look for another image host for that xp tileset

Here`s something new... space resources!!

Spacecharas.png

TileEscf.png

These are absolutely excellent! Even to be just edits and whatnot. This is a great compilation you've got going. Continue please! I don't know if you have to give credit to the original makers or not though so you might want to look into that? Ace stuff nonetheless! :thumb:

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

why link of tilesets are dead?
anyway, this is really amazing, and Thanks for lots of nice characters.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.