Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random RTP

Random Edits and recolors of the RTP
If you like something, use it XD

VX
Characters
NuF.png

Charas02.png

facecses.png

chacses.png

Spacecharas.png

Pirates2.png

Chara03F.png

Chara03.png

People06.png

People07.png

People08.png

Spacece.png

TileEscf.png

ShipTileE.png

XP
Characters
March 20, 2008
Knight.png
AlexKnight.png
ZKnight.png

Chaser01.png
Chaser02.png
Chaser03.png

Gendal02.png
Gendal03.png
Gendal04.png

mago.png
Mae.png
esp.png

Ente.png
fune.png
DownCle2.png

DragonKnigth.png
etc01.png

Exil.png

ABS-atk.png
ABS.png

A03.png
A01.png
A.png

AMov2.png
AMov1.png

March 23, 2008
Selve01.png
Selve02.png

Selve03.png
sol.png

March 27, 2008
Giant02.png

Spaceborne

I luv black outlines...
I probably wont to any more edits on the resources I post, cuz I`m done using the rtp
But if you want to edit them, by all means be my guest  n_n

I like black outlines too, hell, the sprite in my avatar has black (but not pure black) everything, though in order to make a sprite look more like the graphics of the XP RTP, you'd have to LOOOOOSE it. Oh well, your choice. :D

Holy carp! These are awesome. Love the spear guy, too.

There are some characters that look cool in the 'down' charset that you havent included normal characters for. Could you post them, please?

Nice edits, Avadan! Although at first seeing you post this resources, I thought you will release your resources in your "Spaceborne" project which I quite adore them. Anyway, Still great, especially the XP one.

BrunoTR":1xaancud said:
There are some characters that look cool in the 'down' charset that you havent included normal characters for. Could you post them, please?
Wich one?

Impreza":1xaancud said:
I thought you will release your resources in your "Spaceborne" project which I quite adore them.

I will post the resources of Spaceborne after the game is "released", no fun seeing the last boss in the resources :mad:
Now I`m waiting the announcement of the contest winner, after that I`ll set the game to public download (Didnt make it to the deadline for one day! AghfdraarfaA!!)

I was going to say the same!!
The long-white-haired one looks very, very good! I love it!
And i like the winged dog, too.
The others are very good, but i like more that two.

And the VX edits are great!!

Sorry for my english!! :$
See you!

edu

The XP sprites are ultimately sexy. Keep it up!

Can't add much critique to the VK sprites, as I don't own it. Fixing that dilemma soon, hopefully.

ok.. just a little question to you..  Your Sprites´re so coool.. But, can you remake the VX Evil 06 for XP???
O love masked evil guys.. they´re so.. mysterious...

Mustardy85":qx2kfqzk said:
Very Awesome Sprites Edits, Keep em' coming. Oh and Bye the way... Do you take any requests?
I... might take one or two request... a month...

Pink Wabbit":qx2kfqzk said:
I love the XP sprites,but mostly the winged doggy down. Could you provide a sprite for that?

yeah...I guess

Mr_Smith":qx2kfqzk said:
The VX sprites are awesome, Im gonna use them, for sure.

Ì`m glad you liked them

Sir Lord Biowulve":qx2kfqzk said:
can you remake the VX Evil 06 for XP???

Maybe but it wont be anytime soon...

you see, I`m done working with the rtp (XP or VX) on my projects... so I am posting them for public use... there are still some edits I havent finished (only the front pose as a place holder) so I`m working on them every now and then...
I even have some edited tilesets, but they are only small mixes I made so I`m not posting them... though there is a magic house I made, thought it was funny so I`ll post that one soon

I really, really like the "missing characters"!! I think i'm going to use the long-haired one, but perhaps i'll change the eye's color... does it botter you? (if you don't want people to edit your characters, i won't do it).
see you!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.