Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random RTP

Hey Avadan, I made a short example video using your ship tileset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jjh8KV6IBI

Probably not necessary for you to watch since you made it. Now I just need to find a sail and a ship steering wheel.

There is a little issue regarding the height of the bottom railing tiles of the middle deck, but it's not that noticeable and possibly on purpose.

Thanks Avadan. Hope to see more from you. :)

Nice
I gave up on doing the sail some time ago, so I cant help you there

Some mountains graphics, I think they help a lot to the world mapping
Mount02.png

Mount01.png

Mountains.png

Jason

Awesome Bro

Dayum those are nice edits, and the mountains definately look better, I don't know if it's just me, but on the first screenshot of the mountains, they give it a sort of 3Dish feeling, as if the big mountains are part of a popup book, looks pretty cool.

Just wondering, where did you get the diagonal waterpieces from ? Cause I hate how RMVX makes everything squared o.O

First you make a map:
map00a.png

Then you make the corners, over the grass.
map00b.png

(It wont work if you do them on the water)

Then "use shift" to copy and paste the corners where you really want them
map00c.png

Keep using the shift to fix the final details
map00d.png

and there you go

Vince

Avadan,

Thank you for the "giant" sprite. I plan on using it! Are there any battlers for the "giant"?

If not, if someone could make one, I'd be ever so grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.