Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Quick Feedback Thread

I tried implementing a word graph / cloud thing. It didn't go as expected.

w0QkdZr.png

Princess Amy":23hq9u2i said:
I tried implementing a word graph / cloud thing. It didn't go as expected.

w0QkdZr.png
Actually, this could be cool for helping with creative writing.
Perhaps get the most popular X amount of words and you cannot use them in what you're writing or something.
Obviously "And" is used a lot, so that'd be exempt or something,
Just a thought.

Injury

Awesome Bro

Filters might help, specifically targeting words that don't exactly belong...you, you're etc. Obviously the NSFW words.

It is interesting to see what the site writes about.

Hmm, good point. Unfortunately we don't have tags, and I've seen on other forums how they can go very wrong for your SEO (even getting you banned on Google) especially where tag clouds get abused.

The slowness of the end of this week is utterly unacceptable and I apologise. I am going to fix this place. Just let me finish ARPGM3 and I will start various initiatives (and other meaningless buzzwords) and work to make us great again.

The Completed Games page seems to be messed up in Chrome. The descriptions for the games slide under the picture for the next game. It seems to help to specify in CSS a `width:230px` for the description box. And...holy inline styles, that shit should really be done with classes and an external file (or even a <style> directive in the header).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.