Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Purple Pigmen Priory

Hey guys, just thought I'd drop in and say it'd be nice to get some more active users on the team, or nag a few of the less active ones into more activity. I don't mean to sound like a dick or anything, (so please don't think I'm calling anyone lazy here!) but I've been putting quiiite a bit of work into a super cool team-oriented build somewhere, and unfortunately my recent level of activity really isn't sustainable unless I start neglecting other parts of my life, which I don't want to- so, seeing as I've meant for it to be something the whole team can enjoy, I guess this is just sort of a call-out for more people to get in on it, because I can't make up 3/4 of the entire team's creative force here!

We've got the start of something super cool here, so it'd be totally cool if there were a little more activity. If anyone wants more info on the build, you can shoot me a PM here (I'm on every day), or nag Liq, as he's been helping with it. I've started a lot of different 'parts' of the build, but really, I'm totally cool with you guys finishing things up and/or starting new things, even if they aren't exactly what I had planned.

tl;dr I'm not gonna be around *quite* as much, so haul ass.

Fusty

Sponsor

I'd love to be on more often but unfortunately the timezone differences can be quite a hassle sometimes. (I'm like 6 hours ahead of most people.)
I'm usually online through the course of the day but most other people get on when I'm about to call it a night. :(
I was actually thinking about helping out on that build of yours, but since I don't want to ruin it I was waiting for you to come online to hear what needed to be done.
So it might be an idea if we made a thread here with a "To do" list, so that any teammember can check what needs to be built and start on it if he/she wishes to do so.

f3kUD.png

Working in creative on the guildhall

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.