Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Purple Pigmen Priory

Purple Pigmen Discussion

This thread is for Purple Pigmen members to discuss things, and schedule events & meetings with each other.

(If you have any secret things to say that you don't want other clans to know about, meet & talk about them in ally chat in the game!)

Plot 29 is reserved for the Guild House
I was thinking about a building with tusks going out the front...

But might be hard with the given space..
We could use the tusks on the statue @PPFort though !

WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LOOTED THE WHITE WOLVES FORT

Victory to Me, GeneralFlea, Uchihaa and Fustyy

Gained:
About 1.500 Cogs

WE SHALL DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL THEY STAND NO MORE!!

LiquidMetal91":12yalsyn said:
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LOOTED THE WHITE WOLVES FORT

Victory to Me, GeneralFlea, Uchihaa and Fustyy

Gained:
About 1.500 Cogs

WE SHALL DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL THEY STAND NO MORE!!

I'm pretty sure that Ven declared that action to be anathema when Ripsand broke into your fort, which is why you guys had stuff left when you logged in. Specifically, you looted our starter cache. And I'm pretty sure that's going to piss Ven off.

My post from the WWVS thread:

Venetia":2fmhms5f said:
i told glitchfinder to unlock all doors in Sprocket. I pretty clearly said that starter caches were off limits for the 1st few days. (it's been a good while since then!)
but Sprocket is OFF LIMITS to retaliation.
Seriously, NO RETALIATION IN SPROCKET. That is Neutral Ground!!!!!!!!!

but if you're a purple pigman and your door outside of Sprocket is locked by someone that's not you, you should take it as a lesson and lock your doors!

it's /cprivate, /cpassword, or /cpublic.

if you can't destroy a door b/c you didn't lock it and someone else did, let me know, and I'll get to it eventually. (in the meantime, you may have to build around it.)

FYI, PPGM: The White Wolves are making a RETARDEDLY awesome "sculpture" for the contest.

I'll give you guys a chance to retaliate with something that can compete!

(Note that you're not allowed to just grief their entry.)

The contest ends on Wednesday!!!!

Fusty

Sponsor

Hmm, guess we should rethink our statue then...
I tried my hand at building a small pigman statue, it turned out decent imo but idk if it's what we want in our fort? (Plus, it will take a shitload of wool to build)

Statue.png

~Edit

2nd version, changed the position of the arms/sword.

Statue2.png

And a last version, shortened the arms.

Statue3.png

Let me know if any of these are good enough to become our new statue. (If we are in fact building a new one, because I'm fine with keeping the old one as wel..)
But it's more likely any of you can come up with something nicer, since this was the first time I ever attempted to build a statue like this :p

Fusty (or anybody), feel free to tear down the statue that's in the fort now and build a replica of that in it's place. that is definitely better than what I built :D

Fusty

Sponsor

Alright, I'll start working on it soon then! (Now I just hope I can manage to build it without creative mode xd)

~Edit

Err... I wanted to start on the statue right away but I don't have the required permission to build in our fort :(

Sage, i dont know if you see this fast enough, but thisll help
Or atleast the part where they build the hull
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt8XAKYHq7E

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.