Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post What's on Your Mind

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

"Oh, no! I'm not doing enough. I didn't achieve 1/4 of what my parents did. OMG OMG OMG. I'm I failure? No family, and lonely. I feel insignificant. OMG. I didn't complete any life goals. What do I do Now?"

*Grabs a beer*

Goddess Hybrida: Fuck that shit. The world is changing dramatically. Everything is going to crap. Hey, just chill. Do what you can. Enjoy this dumbass randomized ride called 'life'. Sure other people are doing better than you, but who cares. They could drop dead any second, or lose all their limbs to a dog lick of all things (true story).

Just do your best. Don't compare. Hopefully you reach your goals, if not. *Shrug*. I was supposed to have my own anime by 30. No where close to it. Probably by 50 if I'm lucky. Probably never. Own a house, check. Spouse, check. Primarily goal in life, probably never. (Thanks to SJW's, cancel culture, and America viewing large breasts as worst than Hitler.)

Kinda depressing, but oh well. The stars didn't line up yet. Not my fault. As my main protagonist says: "I never give up!"

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Development of an entire universe is real hard work. One galaxy is over 1 billion stars. Each star can have 15+ planets. Each planet can have 15+ moons The planets and the moons can have hundreds of nations and countries. I gotta name all of it, and factor in rotation, mass, gravity, atmosphere, geo-sphere, weather conditions, and its history.

Well, shit. I'll just do the important planets and orbital satellites. Star Wars and Star Trek both have excellent galactic maps. Very impressive. Surprisingly I must map a least three galaxies for my story; Neo-Milkyway, Andromeda, and Skayleen. Hybrida-Universe is 95 trillion light-years in diameter, approximately 830 sextillion galaxies. Yes, it's a real number. 830,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 = 830 • 10^21.

For my universe's size, I'm not sure if it's accurate. A lot of voids and empty galaxy clusters could be present. Then again it's fictional. For example 1 cm of the night sky contains 1 billion galaxies. WTF. That's our universe of just 90 billion light years. My universe is 95 trillion. Interesting. I may have to increase my galaxy count to 830 decillion. (830 • 10^33).

What site is this again? Ohhh. Ugh. Crap, I typed all that shit so I'm not deleting it. :|:

Nachos

Sponsor

Hybrida":v5u8w3h3 said:
Development of an entire universe is real hard work. One galaxy is over 1 billion stars. Each star can have 15+ planets. Each planet can have 15+ moons The planets and the moons can have hundreds of nations and countries. I gotta name all of it, and factor in rotation, mass, gravity, atmosphere, geo-sphere, weather conditions, and its history.

Well, shit. I'll just do the important planets and orbital satellites. Star Wars and Star Trek both have excellent galactic maps. Very impressive. Surprisingly I must map a least three galaxies for my story; Neo-Milkyway, Andromeda, and Skayleen. Hybrida-Universe is 95 trillion light-years in diameter, approximately 830 sextillion galaxies. Yes, it's a real number. 830,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 = 830 • 10^21.

For my universe's size, I'm not sure if it's accurate. A lot of voids and empty galaxy clusters could be present. Then again it's fictional. For example 1 cm of the night sky contains 1 billion galaxies. WTF. That's our universe of just 90 billion light years. My universe is 95 trillion. Interesting. I may have to increase my galaxy count to 830 decillion. (830 • 10^33).

What site is this again? Ohhh. Ugh. Crap, I typed all that shit so I'm not deleting it. :|:

I mean, should you? Do you actually need that many names? Also, if by "universe" you mean "observable universe", I agree. I'm a bit OOL on this universe of yours, but maybe we could bounce some ideas?

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Nachos":393tsx8h said:
I mean, should you? Do you actually need that many names? Also, if by "universe" you mean "observable universe", I agree. I'm a bit OOL on this universe of yours, but maybe we could bounce some ideas?

YES. I have think tank, but thanks anyway :). Our observable universe is 90 (92?) billion LY. The universe in my story is dubbed the 'Totality Universe; meaning all of it (i think). My spouse made a name generator for me. I was told to do just 3 or 4 galaxies of planets on moons. I got help with it thankfully.

Here's a cool feature, my universe has instantaneous space travel for ships via the Instant-Space network. A 95 trillion light year trip requires only 3 seconds. 1 second to enter instant-space, 1 second to travel the location, and 1 second to exit. It's really complicated how it works. You guys would a have stroke if I explained it fully. Every trip is always 3 seconds, distance is not a factor.

Hi, nice to meet you again.

Hybrida, do you have any screenshots or anything of your game? I've retained a few things from your posts over the months or years. Waifus pulsing with the power of billions of atomic bombs that would incinerate Goku, Superman, and Saitama in a single blast--zipping around the universe with simulated galaxies, stars, planets, and moons. What do you have that's ready to show off?

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Ready? Hmmm, it's mostly blue prints, databases, notes, schematics, storyboards, time lines, galactic maps, power ratings, explosive megaton calculations, story scripts, and character data. If I do display anything, it will be on the Discord. My actual RMXP project is just a series of battles with story telling in between.

As a modder, I've also created many total conversion mods for various space games. Aka make another game appear as my universe by replacing everything with my own. I'll show something today, on Discord.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

The site dies like once a day. The desolation is already too much. Not having access to the desolation is worse. Remember when something interesting happened? Yeah, me neither...

I stayed silent for 2 years as an experiment not too long ago. It was a success... Anyway I'll be taking my 'Most interesting Member' award.

Honestly, who else deserves it?

How does the Hydrogen bomb work?

Probably my favorite HBGAMES moment of all time. That and all the corrupt moderators leaving permanently...
Imagine not giving damn before Hybrida. Like how does that happen? I understand moving on, but damn.

Even when I'm "removed' I'm always here. Always... ALWAYS...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.