Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post What's on Your Mind

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

I made $552,000 with Gamestop's stock. Looking into AMC theaters. Very interesting situation in the stock market. Shame most average people doesn't know about trade and stock investment. Knowledge is power.

Fayte

Sponsor

Xhukari":16kr2sgg said:
Yeah that should be possible! I haven't touched multiplayer stuff personally, but C3 has built-in objects for multiplayer (using WebRTC channels), AJAX, XML or sending & receiving text messages via a WebSocket server, C3 even hosts a signalling server so you can connect peers to each other. C3 also has a Mobile IAP object to handle in-app purchases on iOS and Android (though I haven't used it before).

Hell yeah! I might be reviving an old project of mine

Cat Vomit. Everywhere. The momma cat has been throwing up. I spent all morning cleaning up the sun room where we keep the kittens. It's a cement floor at least. I brought the kittens inside. They all start heaving. :barf: In different corners of the room. :barf: One was at least in the litter box, but then he started walking through it. :barf:

It's not just the small cats we're keeping inside. But the bigger cats outside are also throwing up. So there's some kind of cat flu going around. I want to hose down the cement slab.

Hybrida":1n75tyy4 said:
I made $552,000 with Gamestop's stock. Looking into AMC theaters. Very interesting situation in the stock market. Shame most average people doesn't know about trade and stock investment. Knowledge is power.
YfJ929n.jpg

coyotecraft":2ymfnjnd said:
Cat Vomit. Everywhere. The momma cat has been throwing up. I spent all morning cleaning up the sun room where we keep the kittens. It's a cement floor at least. I brought the kittens inside. They all start heaving. :barf: In different corners of the room. :barf: One was at least in the litter box, but then he started walking through it. :barf:

It's not just the small cats we're keeping inside. But the bigger cats outside are also throwing up. So there's some kind of cat flu going around. I want to hose down the cement slab.
That sounds horrible. I hope they all recover soon. What do you give kittens if they can't keep milk down?

Groundhog's Day report: He saw is shadow. 6 more weeks of winter.
But here in Kansas it's like, what winter? The last few years our winters have been pretty warm. They had a lot of sunny days where you could just go out in a T-shirt.
Today was one of those days. And the fresh warm air made it feel like Spring already, and I got a small burst of energy. Or maybe spirit? Idk. I felt happy and my endeavors felt meaningful. I felt like dancing to music.
Maybe the Sunlight just gave me a shot of Dopamine.

Fayte

Sponsor

So I started doing solo streams at 5am est to 9am est Monday through Friday and it’s been going pretty well! I just play rpgs and action/adventure games. Waking up at 430am every day sucks but the chat keeps me going. I’m playing through dragon quest 11 right now. I’ve never played a dragon quest game before because I don’t like the front facing battle system but 11 doesn’t have it so I’m taking this opportunity to finally see why people love this series.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

A nice comfortable 85°F here in south Florida. I would go to the beach, but I don't wanna catch the 1B11M variant of Sars Cov2...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.