Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

PLEASE HELP W/ Continuous strobe light effect

guy

Calibre":1iu30lrq said:
Also, you know how it flashes the whole screen, if you use the ceiling auotile, and then copy and paste that into photoshop, then just keep the black that surrounds the ceiling auotile and put it in your game as a picture, it will block the light from flooding over your ceiling. I hope that makes sense. Lighting effects always look better when you do this.

This doesn't work. I don't know if you mean picture or fog or panorama but I tried all three and none work. I made the image and have got it to match up perfectly, but the lighting still goes over the picture.

there is no way a screen tone shows over the top of a picture, but i never really used to screenflash. it's definately possible, you should just need to change the z layers of flash screen via a scipt somehow. Unless you know scripting though, probably more hassle than it's worth.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.