Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
One Night

One Night *Horror Game*

moog

Sponsor

hey so im really not supposed to be modding (cause im inbetween moving in and such) but nereid007 I just warned you to stop asking for free links, so do it again and youre gone, ok?

Update

The site hosting my uploads (RPGMaker.net) overhauled their site URLs today so the links I had posted previously died. I have now updated them. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi,
I have download & play the game. It's very scary & interesting.
All levels of the game are quite brainstorming.I enjoyed the game very much.
Thanks for sharing.

Hey everyone, I've had a few complaints about RMN being down a fair bit and downloads being inaccessible, so I've added an extra download mirror (FileFront) for One Night.

It's been a very long time since I've updated One Night. You'll remember that a few months ago, I mentioned putting the game through an overhaul to improve the writing and gameplay flaws addressed in Shinan and Max McGee's reviews.

This overhaul is now completed. The game has less enemies, better atmosphere, more streamlined puzzles and exploration, and a completely rewritten script.

Finally, I'm happy with the state One Night is in. If you've never solved the mysery of One Night before, this is a perfect time to introduce yourself to the game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.