Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Medina Stories License Board

It looks nice, but images loose definition when you scale them too much. Also, I thought you were using my license board script. You can modify it if you want. It's a pretty good script. It allows multiple party members (not only 4), different boards for each actor, it has an ability list window, it's very animated (very faithful to the original system), it even has zooming. Just saying.

Hello, I hate to be that noob, but when I plug in the script in VX Ace's "Materials > (Insert Here)" section of the script and try to playtest it to see if it works, I get the following error:

Script '(Insert Here)' line 194: NameError occurred.

uninitialized constant RPG::Cache

I (obviously) have no experience with code or scripting. I would love to try and toy with this script, though. If anyone could tell me how to initialize this and the other things I'll need to, or point me to a place that will teach me how to, I would greatly appreciate it, if that is the problem. I may have put the Pictures folder in the wrong location, or put the script in the wrong spot. If you know of any way to help or have any advice, thank you in advance.

I know this maybe sound stupid but how do i change the fonts, im not a scripter i looked in every script you made but i didnt find that option. what do i do?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.