Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MasterMind's Zelda Starter Pack (Beta 3)

edde

I have a proplem. When i start the game the text isn't there in the credits and in the whole game :down: What can i do to fix this?

well i kinda made it a little better but there's still a problem. Whenever I latch on to something i only get pulled 1 tile towards it, not the whole way? Help PLZ?

PS. sirolu, how should i send the bottle scripts?

File is Unavailable.

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

Link is down

Right-ho:

Script 'Credits' line 293: RGSS Error Occurred
Failed to create bitmap.

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ? ??????
def update
@backgroundGameFrameCount = @backgroundGameFrameCount + 1
if @backgroundGameFrameCount >= @backgroundG_BFrameCount
@backgroundGameFrameCount = 0
# Add current background frame to the end
@backgroundList = @backgroundList << @backgroundList[0]
# and drop it from the first position
@backgroundList.delete_at(0)
@sprite.bitmap = RPG::Cache.title(@backgroundList[0])
end
return if cancel?
last if last?
@credit_sprite.oy += 1
end
# ? ?????

Help! :blank:

This thread does not meet the standards for approval in the "Scripts" forum, so I moved it here.
When we re-organized the scripts forums, it should have been moved. We just missed it.
If someone would like to bring it up to standards using the Scripts forum template, we can move it back.
Otherwise, be patient & once the mainsite scripts library is active, we can post it there if there's still interest.

Be Well

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.