Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mafia (OOC Thread)

In intend to. Also...
Sonata":22sgslt3 said:
Brismail brings up a valid point. Which time region would be be going by to determine "daytime"?
Real-life night and day do not affect the game. In-game Day starts once the mafia decides who to kill or not to kill. Night starts once the townies decide to lynch.

Also, new rules! I'll be placing them in the first post as well.
-Blue is the color I will be posting in for lynching vote counts. No one else can post in blue.
-I will keep track of who is alive and who is dead in the first post. Once someone is dead, they will be placed in the "Dead" section, along with when/how they were killed and and their role.

EDIT: We now have seven people! I'll probably keep it open for about another day, but role PM's will be going out soon enough.

regi

Sponsor

Hey, this sounds like a good idea. Count me in.

Personally, though, I don't really like the idea of having a "jester" or a "serial killer." They seem kind of extra and boring. Sure, it adds a little more bit of mystery, but only if we have a lot of players.

Yeah, don't worry. I'm gonna be going with a really basic setup for this game. If there are more, bigger games later, the Serial Killer might start showing up, but right now, it's probably just going to be the cop and the bodyguard.

Anonymous

Posts in ingame threads are all to be in-character. Remember this.

Don't worry, Wumpi. I've got it under control.
BTW, role PM's were sent out two or three days ago, so I'll give Brismail one more day to confirm. If he doesn't by then, he'll be booted out.

Okay, new decision. We're going to go ahead and start, and Brismail can join in later, but he can still be lynched or killed during the Night. Please report to the in-game thread.

Anonymous

Don't worry, Wumpi. I've got it under control.

You were one of the people that was aimed at.

Second warning for this RP. Demosthenes2k8's post had better be a one off. I don't think any of you have read the rules for this section.

Wumpi":xwacvxfo said:
Second warning for this RP. Demosthenes2k8's post had better be a one off. I don't think any of you have read the rules for this section.
No disrespect intended, but what rule did Demos break?

Anonymous

No One-Liners
This is not a Chat RPG forum, if you cannot write at least a paragraph, then try not to post until you can. Only on extremely rare occasions, should anyone feel the need to post a one-liner. Threads full of one-liners will not be accepted.

It's the one at the top, there's no way anyone who actually read the rules could have missed it.

EDIT: And again. I'm handing out official warnings now.

Also consider this FINAL WARNING for this RP. If one more person posts a oneliner this thing's getting closed.

Anonymous

That is it.

You had your three warnings, this thing is closed. BlakAdder pm me if you have a good reason for it to be reopenned.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.