Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Lizard -2D Entertainment- [GAMES]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/L2DE-Logo(bigger).JPG[/img]

Lizard -2D Entertainment- is a company specialized on developing RPG Maker XP games.

A new game is created every few months and all of them games are pure Role-playing ones.
All the games cost $4.99 and they are not only safely but instantly delivered and without any complications.

L2DE games are focused on character's development, giving the player the possibility to create their heroes by unlimited ways!

www.Lizard2DEntertainment.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Released games so far :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/So ... K-Logo.JPG[/img]
is a full real-time massive action role-playing game that takes you to Askarium, a dark world filled with creatures and challenges. A world that has been completely corrupted and cursed with evil magic and chaos by the powers of Drennum, the darkness lord...

Travel through Swamps, Mountains, Deserts, Dungeons, Snowlands gaining experience by slaying monsters and increasing your attributes the way you want !!

Choose one of the six classes and begin your Askarium journey NOW !!

- Gladiator ( Tornado warrior )
- Guardian ( Resistance master )
- Vampire ( Draining dark knight )
- Warlock ( Healing wizard )
- Wizard ( Ice slayer )
- Battlemage ( Damage lord )

Learn how to increase your Blood/Power essences and become an ultimate warrior!
Talk to NPC's and Essence Master to learn how to develop yourself to achieve maximum power !

- Some of the game features -

:: Real-time battles ::

:: Character's Development limited only by your imagination ::

:: Tons of monsters and bosses ::

:: Endurance Quests and Challenges ::

:: Learn Ultimate Skills and become a legend ! ::

:: Six knight classes with unique abilities and powers ::

:: Amazing battle effects and animations !! ::

Drennum's power is increasing...!

Download DEMO VERSION right now!
http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/So ... ersion.exe

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/So ... enshot.jpg[/img]

www.SoulKnightsRPG.com
Screenshots + Full Version + Game Story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/Go ... O-Logo.png[/img]
is a 2d Single duel action RPG that gives you the freedom of creating a powerful mage!

SpellTiger has summoned you to help him finding the broken parts of the Gorakion!
Learn magic spells and fight monsters !

Increase your attributes by finding the pieces of the artefact, train yourself to master the spell-keys and be able to destroy your enemies !

Human survivors will give you hints and tips along the way!

Choose your gender, male or female, your character skin will change based on what skills you choose! Good or evil, healing or curse, dark or holy.

Over 60+ skill to choose from ! Unlimited ways of creating your mage!

- Offensive spells, Fire , Thunder, Curse, Drain, Holy...
- Defensive spells, Healing, Soul Thorns, Mind Drainer, Turn Undead...
- Lots of keys to allocate your spells !
- Single duels will allow your to create your own strategies for each enemy you fight !
- Exciting real-time custom-battle system !
- Living chests will give you even more power !
- Helpers and human survivors will give you important information if you are new to the game.
- Learn "Berzerk" for doubled damage or defend yourself with "Protection", it's all up to you!
- Use "Meditation" to recharge your MP points and cast more spells !
- Energy Orbs will show you how powerful you are !

Travel to Ortenk, Hell, Amanzea, Necramo's Chamber, Kroum, Gartula, each map will give you a new set of challenges and stronger monsters to kill !

The time has come for you to prove your inner power ! Hanzen's last hope is YOU !

Are you ready ?

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/Go ... ersion.exe

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/Go ... enshot.jpg[/img]

www.GorakionRPG.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/Bu ... U-logo.PNG[/img]
is a 2d Real-time Action RPG where you have an ultimate quest of defeating Nidrog, the curse creator.

Wootun's King requests your help ! A new source of evil magic is corrupting the planet, and only an overpowered buffer can stop this !
Choose from EIGHT buffers, with unique initial stats and get ready for some fighting !

Use your imagination and create your own buff warrior, be strong or resistant, fast or lethal!
Why not be all of them together? It's all up to you !

:: Some of the game features ::

- Non-stoppable fighting !
- Real-time action, you can even buff yourself while walking !
- Learn skills and Buffz from the NPC's and masters !
- Monster respawning will allow you to achieve unlimited power !
- Look for Power chests and increase your powers the way you want !
- Anti-bug and anti-lag system are included !
- Fast game performance with lots of battle animations !
- In-game complete Tutorial for the new players !
- Solve quests for more power and help others !
- Lots of creatures and challenges on all maps !
- Gain Kimbos by killing your enemies and convert them into new abilities !

By playing, you will be learning more and more about the game !

And with a higher knowledge about the character's development, you will have even more fun !

Buff yourself and start your adventure RIGHT NOW !

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/Bu ... ersion.exe

http://www.lizard2dentertainment.com/Bu ... enshot.jpg[/img]

www.BuffzRPG.com

-lizardlucas-

You should be careful with copyright, with the little sword and shield images around that have no credit, especially since you're selling these games.

Just curious, how many games have you sold so far?

I played the first game and.... there was almost no story behind it... The whole game was built on the special EFX and it's event-based battle system. Which is basically just clicking enter repeatedly.

It has such potential to be a great game but you NEED to put a little more into it.

Also, I would like to see games with a different template. I would suggest using another template design since your selling it too.

I played Buffz. I can see the maker has decent or even great eventing and scripting skills. But there's no story, the maps arent looking good (even though it isn't to important in this kind of games) and the battle system is awefully repeating. Also all those pics that you used gave it a very chaotic feel. By playing the demo, i wasn't persuaded to buy the game.

It's games like these that give commercial RMXP games a bad name. You should really put a lot more effort into these if you expect to sell anything. Also Moogle makes a valid point, perhaps you should focus on developing one high quality game before you try to release something new every few months.

Hmm... They look fairly basic for games you have to pay for, but I'll have a look at the demos and edit this message. and I'm assuming there's some kind of protection from someone distributing the full version for free, such as a unique key or something?

EDIT: I played buffZ for awhile, but it crashed when I tried to hack away at an enemy. I didn't bother playing it again mainly because it wasn't very exciting... There's certainly some great features in it, but the whole thing feels flat.

EDIT2: Oh! And hell froze over while I was waiting for the stupid 'loading' screens. (I really don't think that anything was loading to be honest.)

Don't bother trying to critique him. He hasn't been online since the time he posted these projects and I have a feeling he isn't coming back. :l
Just like any priced computer game nowadays, it's just shells with no content. :mad:
  -KRoP

Erm... Nevermind... @_@
  -KRoP
EDIT: Wait, you have a different skin tone if you use different magic?... Isn't that a bit... racist? :neutral:

Wow. Those games sure do look... mediocre. Yeah... good luck with this.

Actually, if you give the games a chance, they're pretty creative. The demo's don't display story though, which in my opinion is the key to any rpg. In short, try the demos if you want to mess about with a game for fun, but story wise the games appear lacking

Quote from: NightSway on Today at 05:40:28 am
Lol racism is in the intent, not the content.

Besides, if they're made up races no one can possibly be offended

Erm... I don't think I worded that quite right...

What do mean..?

EDIT: Lizard, I tried to look for a story behind each one, but I only found some random word processor files for them (I dont have word) Anywhere else I can get it? Also, I think it's odd that we hear of the features the games have before the characters backgrounds or the storyline. Perhaps thats something to think about?

EDIT2: Ignore my word processor problem, I just noticed you have the word veiwer there too! I'll have a look at them now.

EDIT3: Oh, I see. So all of the characters for your games take on the idea that you basically make up the character as yourself. I'm not saying people won't like the idea, I'm quite fond of it myself, actually. But without a character development through the story all that's really left is very similar to the many MMORPG's out there. But not online and 2D with (Dare I say it) limited graphics.
Well as it converts, it would only cost me £2.50 (Ish) which I wouldn't particularly mind paying (If I had a paypal) but I'm thinking about people that wouldn't pay that much for a game when they could spend that $5 on something with better renown.

regi

Sponsor

Hey, the projects aren't all that bad. Considering the time Lizard's taking to compile complicated event systems with multiple characters and enemies, plus the fact that (s?)he actually managed to finish not one, but three games (albeit kind of short) good enough (maybe) to even go commercial, that's something I can say not a lot of people on this forum can achieve.

My apologies on that looong sentence, just wanted to get that out. But that said, you still have a long ways to go, mainly in storyline, character development, and a bit on mapping. Keep it up, if you can improve on those matters you'll likely become more successful one day.

(Although I haven't tried the demo, just reviewed it based on screenshots and other comments, so I might not be completely accurate :X)

wow on the site your screenshots are available as a DOWNLOADABLE ZIP FILE. you have a lot to learn bro.

also apparently you are selling the same game, three times and with a different title each time? cool!!!

i really doubt that these are so much full RPGs as they are just a single battle system pasted on multiple maps. i don't think that any game is more than FIGHT YOUR WAY THROUGH WAVE AFTER WAE OF MO NOTONOUS ENEMIES.

either way if you're serious about selling this shit you're going to seriously need a web designer since your current site really isn't cutting it (ie. nobody is going to download .docs or .zips for info about the games). hit me up with a pm or something if you're interesting in hiring me. i haven't done much web design professionally and want to build up my portfolio so i'll be cheap

Something you really need to work with, with these games are the maps.
I see some errors there and there on the maps.
So hope you can fix it up ^^

Good luck ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.