Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need help with an event

I have i set right now that the door event
has the "box switch" with a switch that when the guard turns to face the door
it then triggers

so the door doesn't show up where it is suppose to be until
the guard turns around

Man this is so all over the place I'm confused.  You DO NOT use a switch to open the door initially.  It is on the same map as the scene trigger so you include it in the event processing when you speak to the guard.  Once the guard has finished speaking have him turn up (still all in this same event) wait for move completion, then turn the door (still in this same event ) turn left, wait 2 turn right wait 2 turn up.  Turn phasing of the door and preferably the guard on.  Have the guard move up one and then set the guards opacity to 0.  This is all in the event move command.

That's the start, I'm too tired to write out the whole thing.

I just did a massive one.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.