Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [FULL GAME] - Atrium of Silence

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Mods, could you move this to the full game section? thanks

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/ ... tleeee.jpg[/IMG]

Atrium of Silence is a full game created with RPG Maker XP. It has a beginning, and it ends. It is complete. >_>

DOWNLOAD GAME:
http://www.badongo.com/file/4733941

(if you wish for me to download it to a different site, lemme know)

Atrium of Silence is only about a half hour long, depending on your skills and how fast you read the short dialogues.

Story
Well, you pick either Easy or Hard, which determines your team, and that party is in the Atrium of Silence, looking to gain the ultimate power. (as you can tell, this game isn't story-based). Your goal is to reach the end and gain the power. To do that, you have to fight 10 different bosses. That's it.

Just try the game. It's gameplay-based, not story.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
This game is HARD. VERY hard. Even when I cheated and raised my characters an extra level, it was hard as heck. If you are the type who sits there and button-mashes the attack button, you will lose. I'm sorry, but I made this way too hard. I like it that way though.

The easy and hard difficulties...I'm questioning it. I couldn't beat the game with the "easy" team, but I managed it with the "hard" team. Both ways are hard as f***, mind you, but I couldn't beat it with "easy". So, just to help you make your choice, these are the teams.

Party of Strength (Easy)=Arshes, Basil, Gloria, Hydia (Fighter, Lancer, Cleric, MAge, respectively)

Party of Destiny (Hard)=Sirus, Dorothy, Estelle, Felix (Warrior, Thief, Archer, Gunner, respectively)

Yeah, you are probably thinking "this guy can't beat his own game?". I would think that too. Just keep in mind: THIS GAME IS HARD.

Important Strategies:

When you defeat the "final" boss, and he transforms, take the oppertunity to go get that save point. I gave you a moment's rest for a reason.

Party of Strength:
Sharp and Mute Omega are so useful you may cry.
Stick with normal attacks with sharpen on them for Arshes and Basil. Keep healing like mad, make Hydia use Mute Omega and your strongest spell at all times. That was my strategy. Gloria will die though, so make sure you got a guy ready with tonics >_>
On the second-to-last boss (with the four...people_, Mute Omega is like...pancakes...but so much better.

Party of Destiny:
MUTE.ARROW. Especially on the last boss >_>
Roaring Axe is good.
POISON.EDGE...mostly on the first couple bosses.

SCREENSHOT:
There's only one map in the game, and it's all like this. It also shows what the first boss looks like...but not the battle itself. ;)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/Bulldawgboy2012/firstboss.jpg

That's about all I got. Save your items as much as possible, keep your mind on fighting, and do your best. That's all this game is, intense battles.

Also, awesome sound track.

If you have questions or bugs or anything of the sort, just say it on this thread, or PM me. =)

Uhm, If I were you I have uploaded this file to file planet its more faster because it allows the downloader to download instantly and I cant believe its a full game wow its only 2mb. Does it use the standard files?

It's not a very long game. Only like a half hour probably, maybe even 15 minutes if you have 1337 skills, but you will probably play it twice with both teams, and you will probably die alot, so you will be playing it longer than that.

And I'll upload it to file planet for ya. ;)

There's a report button for a reason. It's the " ! " key under your name. If you want this moved so badly, use that. No one said you were in trouble. But please follow the forum rules. Don't bump a topic until 72 hours have passed or someone else posts.

xephyr14;299659 said:
Oh, so I'm gettin in trouble for wanting my project in the complete project section? Love the people here. [/sarcasm]

You would/will get in trouble for breaking the bump rules, not for wanting your project in the complete projects section. Like JD said, you report your post to be moved, not bump it.

Rare

J.D. Slasha;299662 said:
There's a report button for a reason. It's the " ! " key under your name. If you want this moved so badly, use that. No one said you were in trouble. But please follow the forum rules. Don't bump a topic until 72 hours have passed or someone else posts.

While that may be true, it isn't your job to play the role of a mod. Simply hitting that button yourself could save a lot of time ^^;.

I'll be sure to try the game when I get back from school. Sounds interesting!

Rare

Omg I finished 7 bosses without dying! But then I died at the snake thing...=[ Its so challenging and addictive! ><

Elias;300450 said:
Omg I finished 7 bosses without dying! But then I died at the snake thing...=[ Its so challenging and addictive! ><

XD. Depending on the team you picked, Mute Omega is very useful against that thing. Trust me. :P Shock Coil is pretty deadly (that's his toughest attack)

Elias;300227 said:
While that may be true, it isn't your job to play the role of a mod. Simply hitting that button yourself could save a lot of time
There's nothing wrong in informing xephyr of the function so he'll know the proper way of doing it, hence saving time for himself in the future. :> That and playing the role of mod has nothing to do with each other.

Rare

xephyr14;300498 said:
XD. Depending on the team you picked, Mute Omega is very useful against that thing. Trust me. :P Shock Coil is pretty deadly (that's his toughest attack)

DAMN, yeah. I picked the (normal) team D= I'm a pussy, I know.

I'll kill him! Even if it means hacking into your exe to change my level! Heh...heh heh.

hey i really liked this i kept getting stuck on the tree guardian tho ><

on a side note how did you get those hp bars under the characters

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.