Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [FULL GAME] - Atrium of Silence

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Can i ask you, what script did you used for the battle system?

I want something like this, were you have to act fast and execute the actions.

Also: i can't beat the 7? boss. D:

It's RTAB. It's all over the script board :P

Glad to hear people like it. My upcoming game, Atherian Legend, uses the same battle system. Look forward to a project topic coming up within the next few days.

^_^

Also, I took the time to get the legal version, to anyone who dislikes me for that.

Anyone who has managed to beat it, lemme know. People who can beat this are GOOD.

Rare

I beat this game a looooong time ago. I can do it without dying once on (hard) mode. Hard mode is much easier than normal, in my opinion. It's not hard at all if you have quick fingers!

Well, I gave it a shot. Nifty little game, I beat the game in hard mode on my second try, but I haven't tried it with easy mode yet.

The easy mode is harder than hard mode. I got the difficulties mixed up a bit. :-/

I always figured the team with the healer would be better, but I guess not. =P

MAaaaaan this game is hard but i really like the intense battle squence you know doing simultaneous attacks and the camera going everywhere

XD, the difficulty really is the only reason for this game's popularity.

I may make a sequel!! :-O!

While a friend of mine finishes up the mapping imnprovements for Atherian Legend, I think I'll make a sequel on the legal RPG Maker, and using some new sprites and battlers.

Look forward to it everyone.

Fans of the difficulty and battle system, well, all I can say is: you are in for more! ^_^

YAY i finished both difficulty settings i reckon the easiest battle was the 4 elementals because i used mute omega and it hit all of them and noraml is harder than hard but i finished both of them YAY it was a good game

WASABI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow you are the only person so far to have beaten the game on "easy" mode. *bows down to you*

The sequel is....FINISHED!

It'll be released tomorrow, but for those of you who wants some info NAO, here's some things about the game:

The sequel of Atrium of Silence will be much better. The game is twice as ling (including almost 15 bosses instead of 11!)

In this one, you control the descendents of the brave warriors that saved the atrium long ago. One day, Arshes and his friends suddenly died. Following that, the world was plunged into chaos. After this, a cataclysmic war began, and most the world was destroyed, including the Atrium of Silence. (obviously, the story ain't award-winning....again). Now, you must pass the Trial of the Heavens, to restore the Atrium and the world. But, what will happen in the trial? Will you succeed? Or will the world plunge into darkness, forever?

Game info:

The difficulties aren't mixed up again. I modified the stats to the easy mode team had much better stats. So yeah >.>

Custom battlers! Custom monsters! Even custom sprites for the easy mode team! Everything looks much more professional as you make your way through the dangerous Trial of the Heavens!

Awesome music to add to the intense battles! (Thanks to vgmusic)

Twice the difficulty! Yes, this game is even harder than the first, ESPECIALLY on hard mode.

Fast, intense battles!

Replay value! This game can be played over and over again!

Nearly an hour of gameplay this time compared to the 25 minutes of the original!

15 HARD boss battles, all leading up to an amazing final boss!

You can play it tomorrow. hopefully we have some watering mouths. ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.