Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fox's Resources

I like the middle class interior, it fits an idea I have for a slightly run down country area on my game. I'll probably be making good use of it when I get to that part.

Cheers!

Hey Fox, I love these Tileset edits. PLEASE make more, lol. I made a game for a school club project and people at conference (200+ people) LOVED the graphics (mainly yours). I gave credit of course, lol.

Here is the link to the game thread in case your interested...
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=63168

I'm planning on taking this game further which means I'll be looking for more darker tilesets and graphics in particular. Please man, make more and if I could request one or two, please let me know!

`Sirus...

@Sirus01: lol, thanks. I might make some more soon, I don't know. I guess since you asked, I'll have to, lol. I have seen your project, and played it, a little while ago, but I'm afraid I forgot to post, so I'm sorry about that. But it was good, and I'm happy you chose to use some of my tiles. As KRoP said, I made those other dark tilesets a while ago, and to keep things neat, I've reposted them here as well. So that's three tilesets now. If you have a request, send it via msn, you know my address, and I'll see if I can fit it in.

@KRoP: And lol. Thanks for reminding me of those tiles, to be honest, I'd completely forgotten about them. But they're up here again, now.

Just thought I'd point out, I will NOT be re editing or changing any of my older stuff, so there's not much point criticing those. Thanks.

I like the bunkbeds and ccoa's sideview seats. The whole set is a little dark for my taste, but I think that there are probably lots of folks who would like this style. Thanks for taking the time to post it :)

It's been a while... I've decided to turn this thread into a place for all the resources I've made, and post stuff for everyone to use. Some stuffs new, some old, some custom, some edits, but as long as I'm credited (and any others whose names appear below the resources), all of it is free to use in your games. So, here's some of the updates:

skord-rRequest3.png

This was made on request, but I doubt it was ever used. If the person who requested it wishes it not to be here, they can email me.

BrokenBridgeDone.png
BrokenBricks.png

A broken bridge. I made it for fun, and decided to release it. You can mirror it to use it on the opposite wall too.

There's loads of other stuff been added to the first post too.

EDIT: Oh, and a WIP of knights of some sort.

Comments on that please.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.