Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fox's Resources

This resource uses material from the RPG Maker XP RTP, the license of which applies. The editor must be owned to use this resource, and it may only be used in software the license allows.

I've decided to turn my tileset thread into a thread for all my resources. I'll be constantly adding new resources here and there. Some are old, some are new, some are custom, and some are edits. All are free to use in your game, but please credit me and any other authors mentioned.

All my resources can be found here at my site: http://community.lastmansstand.com/talks/826853

MiddleClassInterior.png

Toys, bed and Side View Seats: Ccoa

woodsze4.png

porttownaa0.png

Exterior.png

Wall1.png

Carpet1.png

Carpet2.png

Carpet3.png

groundof9.png

waterfalldo0.png

waterfq4.png

roadni8.png

ocean4ke7.png

ocean3vg1.png

ocean2ql6.png

ocean1pj5.png

nahchitoRequest.png
skord-rRequest3.png
002-Fighter02c1.png

TreeOverhangAddon.png

BrokenBridgeDone.png

PlantBedAddon.png

BrokenBricks.png

Screen2.png

Screen3-1.png

Screen4.png

Looks a bit like Euphony's recolors. Try making some original pieces too.

Not bad though, your characters, and mats don't seem to fit. Also don't forget to change your shadow transparencies.

Hey, thanks for the comments. I have made some original pieces. The counters and up view staircase are all mine.
I did forget about the transparency, I must change that, but why don't the mats fit?

i sorta like the way the colour of the mats don't fit, sorta makes it look more middle class intead of top class

Kelevra

Sponsor

It's a matter of taste rather then advice. I like them; green not my color, but I think it adds a nice tone to the room.

Some nice edits! Nice work ^_^
The only bad thing I see is the up view stair case; the perspective is off but it's really a simple fix ^_^

These are your problems. Because you just flipped the whole bottom section you've still got the side of the bricks showing at the bottom, after flippin them you shouldn't be able to see those. Secondly, the top part of the little stone square looks like a very tiny thin sheet of rock because there's no side to it, which you SHOULD be able to see now.
So basically just take the side of the stone off the borrom, put it on the top and move the wooden stairs down to where the stone was. Comes out like this:
Always remember that flippin something vertically is gonna require some editting to make the perspective right again ^_^

Tindy

Sponsor

The biggest thing I notice, aside from the shadows that I mentioned in the screenshot thread, is that the toys look *really* out of place. The entire thing is dark and desaturated, and then the toys are all BAM! ORANGE! TURQUOIS! LIME GREEN! I think they need to be toned down quite a bit.

@tgman: Thanks. That was the idea behind it. When I get on to making the Higher Class, all the colours should match.
@Hebi Kumo:Ok, great, thanks. The reason I made three was so that people have a bit of a choice on what colours they go for when Filling up a room. That's something the RTP lackes.
@The Panda: Thanks, again! I missed that error, thanks for pointing it out, I've fixed it now, along with the shadows.
@Tindy: Oh yeah, thanks, I'd missed that. That's now fixed as well.

No problem. You can edit them, I don't care, just as long as I'm in the credits. I look forward to seeing a game use them, actually. (Could you PM me a screen of what you map with it once you've done, please? I'd like to see.)

sure. I'm currently making a fused-interior tileset. your counter & stairs & other bits of the tileset are part of it. and of course I'll credit you. :P

Fox5! Those look great! I mean if I weren't making a happy game with a few darker parts to the game but were making a darker game something akin to FFVII then I'd definitely use this.

I know it's kinda selfish to ask but, would there be other more in the future by chance? @__@ It's just that they're beautiful.

Wow, it's been a long time. I've been caught up with other stuff. Here's a new addon for exteriors: Overhanging tree roots. This is ment to be used near a cliff face.

TreeOverhangAddon.png

EDIT: One more addon. New Bushes and a Flower Bed:

PlantBedAddon.png

Use them if you like, but remember to credit me.

I'm using this in my upcoming dungeon (Rotting Manor) for Flower v0.7. I thought you might want to see a couple of screenshots of your awesome tileset in use, and hope you check out the next patch!:

oshit.png
hellskitchen.png

Edit: That toy chest is no longer there, I realised how misplaced it was.

Nice to see you're still making these.
That small bush is perfect for a forest tileset, to add some variation.
Flower bed & plants are also great addons. Also, Sorry for not posting my map yet ^^;

Necrile: Wow, they look great! Glad to know that my stuff is being used! I have played the last version of Flower, but didn't get very far. I'll definatly check out the next version to play that dungeon. Looks good!

silver wind: Yep, I'm still working. Thanks for the compliments. Don't worry about not posting your map, I don't mind.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.