Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fortune Telling Event Based Script HELP

(SORRY MODS IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE)

Hey Everyone I am Currently in the Process of making a Fortune Teller script using Events But for some reason When the Event Starts I say Yes and it does what its supposed to but it dosent end and when I say no It does what it should do when i say yes not no whats going on.

Heres the Event:

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/660/screenzf9.png[/img]

If your game isn't that big, just go to File -> Compress Game Data and compress the project. Then, upload it to a site on the net like Mega Uploads or Orbit Files. (Or this site might have an upload feature. I don't actually know what the limits on attachments are...)

...Hm.... I've got to believe that something in the NetPlay Plus script is messing up whatever methods work with the 'Show Choice' options. Someone who knows more about RGSS might want to look at this.

The error is in the added "Interpreter" script. It was fixed by the makers of Netplay+. I think simply removing the added Interpreter script will work, but make sure you copy it first in case it screws up your game. I don't have the fix myself, as I've editted a lot of such scripts for my own purposes.

If this is still alive, I'm having the same issue with my Netplay + =/ I think it's part of the interpreter scriped but I'v edited and deleted it several times, starting with a freash base quite a few times of corse to make sure that my game dosn't screw up and that what I'm adding isn't the problem. It seems that no matter what you add (Script wise) it has no conflict with this. This makes me belive that it's one of the netplay + scripts. But I'v looked though them and I can't find anything... Wyatt if you read this, do you mind explaining how you got yours to work? I know you've heavly edited your game, but how did you call the event prosses. It's the exact same in the normal interprater script that comes with the game... Hmmm I'll look more into it and tell you if I figure anything out.

EDIT: Lol! Fixed it! It wasn't that hard. Just copy and past your interpreter 2 with their interprater 2 and it will fix it right up! LoL i fell stupid...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.