Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fortune Telling Event Based Script HELP

(SORRY MODS IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE)

Hey Everyone I am Currently in the Process of making a Fortune Teller script using Events But for some reason When the Event Starts I say Yes and it does what its supposed to but it dosent end and when I say no It does what it should do when i say yes not no whats going on.

Heres the Event:

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/660/screenzf9.png[/img]

regi

Sponsor

The trigger is on "Event Touch", so whenever you stand on the tile (or next to it, if it's impassable) it will automatically loop. That's why the Common Event repeats. Change it to Action Button and it will only happen once.

Well, I'm not entirely sure if this will work, but show the choices in the event itself, and then just reduce the common event to the variable checks if they say 'yes'.

Then, just copy the event and paste it if you want multiple forture tellers.

Try putting an "Exit Event Processing" after the message is displayed when the player chooses yes. No idea if it'll work, but just try it.

EDIT: Oops, he said it works for other games but not for this. Hmmm...If the problem still persists we may need to try your game out to see exactly what the problem is.

Are your other 'show choice' options working, like in other parts of the game? If so... I'm sort of wondering if the 'random number' thing would be conflicting somehow since you have the netplay script in there... I don't really know enough about it to know if that would be a problem... Doesn't make sense... but neither does this error... *panders*

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.