Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Conditional Turns CBS V4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i know this is an older thread but im having a problem with the program, it says unable to find graphics/gradients/back . Now im new to this whole thing so can anyone explain what i have done wrong?

sry for bringing this back but the program looked pretty cool and sense i just started using RMXP about two weeks ago, im stumped on how to fix this :(

kkxkn

When a character is attacked, their action is cancelled... is this intentional(and if so, any way to turn it off?) or a bug?

Edit: Found it, change Effect = 2 to Effect = 0 in Setup / Action Timer Addon.

Allright, so, this script is completely awesome, especially for people like me who know what we want, but aren't really familiar with the scripting aspect of it.
Anyways, I'm trying to set up the weapon costs, but I'm not sure what "syntax - weapon_id => cost" means exactly. In other words, let's say I was trying to make weapon ID 001:Rusted Sword cost 70%, instead of the default. What exactly would I type into the area you've set aside for that purpose?

I need it because i cant really download it correctly.
When i download it it becomes a RAR format and does not open correctly.
A window pops up" cannot open file would you like to brouse the internet or pick from a list of programs to open it" or someting like that

Can some one give me a tutorial... i can't seem to unzip it... When i download it it comes in a .rar file and i can't extract it! Can someone tell me how to extract it??? please!!! tanks

what would be the new link for this forum? since there was a switch to smf, I may ask for help now...
Edit
well, that's true. does it also mean no one else has a copy? mmm, ok, let me see what I can do...
even so I would like to know what is the new download url...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.