Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Conditional Turns CBS V4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an inside joke, what I am referring to I'll let you figure that out :p

(Add more to your post next time, I could have easily decided it is spam and delete it)

Updated to Version 3.0 (Note: Last update for awhile unless a bug comes up)

Cleans up code (More for me than for you)

Cleaned up the Setup (everything is in one section)

You may now choose to use the hp/sp bars or not, but I have also included 14 new gradients to the gradients folder to use

You can use the simple escape command or have the attack/escape window (but it comes up at the start of battle and never again)

Jonny

This doesn't seem to work with your Advanced Individual Battle Commands script(I'm using v.3.6). When the bar fills a blank box appears in the top left corner and when I hit enter I get an error that says:

Script 'Class Modifications' line 309: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `disabled' for nil:NilClass

P.S. Are you still re-writing LegACy's 1-Scene CMS?

I'll look into it when I get the chance
(7 exams in the next 10 days :-/)

and yes I am still rewriting just let me finish other big projects first

Jonny

Okay, I found that they do work together but only if you put this battlesystem above the advanced individual battle commands. My mistake. Thanks anyway. If you're too busy to re-write LegACy's CMS, I don't absolutely have to have it. It's for a second project I'm working on, not my biggest one.

Shiro

heavyblues;197631 said:
the link tot he demo is broken, because the forum's database is screwy... or something... could you post it on megaupload or something, so I can get at it... the script by itself confuses me to no end, as to where to put it.

You should probably read his sig before he gets pissed off o.o

DOWNLOAD MIRROR TO ALL SCRIPTS (TEMPORARY) I swear if you post I can't download the demo I will delete your post and issue a warning/infraction (real threat) Also note that the demos may not work as I may edit the demos if you happen to find one PM me with the problem and error information. This also applies to any script if you can't get the demo then use the Lost Scripts topic I do not want to see multiple posts in a topic asking for a demo because it is spam. THIS ALSO GOES FOR PMs

Korin

Trickster;176794 said:
1) Look at the Bars while actions are made, they stop
2) In ATB you can choose your action while actions are being made

:( Uhm, not quite. Most Square Enix games allow you to choose the "Wait" option for an ATB, allowing more inexperianced players to choose their options without fear of monster attacks or what have you.

A CT battle system is turned based - more like FFX.

Sorry, couldn't help myself :thumb:

Makk

cheat .......I not download you demo.........plz post here new area download because its area download de her site ,"here not found...."

Main Script has not been updated but the system behind it (Timer Battle System Base) has so that has been updated to V1.1

I have redone the Battle Status window no I will not post a screen shot of it if you are really interested in how it looks download the demo and see for yourself, if you don't like it copy the refresh method of Window_BattleStatus over the one found in Timer Battle System Base.

The Other Main thing that was done is that MACL 1.5 -> MACL 2.0 Conversion

EDIT: Strike that I am feeling a bit generous

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9720/timerctbxy9.th.png[/IMG]

That's about how it looks now (Minus the Gradient Bars)

Main Script Updated to Version 4.0

Cleans up code
Fixes The Battle Event Updating Bars Bug
(Timer Battle System Base updated V2.0)
Cleans up code
Fixes Confuse/Beserk States

Minor note
Action Timer Addon Updated to Version 1.1 Cleans up code
Action Wait Bar Addon Updated to Version 1.2 Cleans up code, The Bar is now 100% accurate in telling when actions will take place (shut up I have been up all night for lack of a better way to word this)

Trickster, is this script free for any (commercial) use?
As far as I can see, there really isnt anything written about that, so I thought I would ask O_o

ancell;238899":383qzoqh said:
Trickster, is this script free for any (commercial) use?
As far as I can see, there really isnt anything written about that, so I thought I would ask O_o

Thank you for asking, yes you can use this script free for commercial use. All I want is a thank you and a mention in the credits is all I ask.

Lust Dragon;239295":383qzoqh said:
Trickster i like to know do you will implement this add on for this script?
http://trickster.wg2140.com/images/Indi ... 0Turns.PNG[/IMG]

I really envy those people who use your Speed base or Individual turn script for have this add on :D

Ummm.... lets see if this works and I hate to post a script in a topic but here goes (and no It's not because I think everyone has an illegal version of rmxp there are other reasons...)

Removed Flawed version from this post

ensure that you copy the folder Turns from the Graphics folder of either Individual Turns or Speed Based CBS

Put that code directly below this script.

If it works good if not then tell me about the bug you encountered

I already test it, but the add on graphic not showing up.
note :
No error massage that show up
I already change script position
Also i paste this script in original CTB demo, so there no other script that CTB v4

Trickster said:
Thank you for asking, yes you can use this script free for commercial use. All I want is a thank you and a mention in the credits is all I ask.
Thank you :D and yes, a mention in the credits is to be expected, and that you shall get ^_^

Lust Dragon;239787":225qnjyr said:
I already test it, but the add on graphic not showing up.
note :
No error massage that show up
I already change script position
Also i paste this script in original CTB demo, so there no other script that CTB v4

Uhhh this is going to take a bit more work than expected, this is a bit more challenging than I thought. In the worst case scenario you may have to switch to Speed Based CBS if you want this addon, in the best case scenario I will have this done in a few days and it will be compatible with ATB and TRTAB also. Don't get your hopes up though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.