Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Ameth I 1.1 (MI) Released

Dead content awaiting restoration.

What is the best thing with this project ?

• The Story

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Maps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Characters

• The Names

• The Music

• The Size (8 hours gameplay)

• Influens to other games

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sidequests

• The Titlescreen

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGS

Of Cousrse I will , but I have planned a long time making TSK (example)

would you download Ameth I ? Or do you want to wait for the 1.2 Version ? ps. what is the most important thing for me to do better and / or redo you think ?

TOPIC UPDATE : Now The Title Screen of TSK 2 is Uploaded

The thing you need to do most (after trying out the new version), is to start explaining what happens. When I enter this first town, you give me no clue on what to do next.
That is frustrating and turns players of.

RPGS":2ypfawvb said:
what is the most important thing for me to do better and / or redo you think ?

Well for sarters.. how about shanging the Font size and color on the main thread.. that will give you a good im mean better impression... so you don't get so much hate replys..

since this is what happened to me on one of my previous projects...

and if you would like me to help you on your project..in any way.. i'd be quite happy to.. just PM me or something ok ?

I'm in the building that goes to the Hellfire Abyss after defeating the Wyrm thing. What am I supposed to do now? The room at the bottom just has impossible to beat encounters and no real exit, but nothing outside of the building is doing anything new.

Edit: I figured it out, but after getting kidnapped and... escaping, I got to a cutscene on some boat, and after the one person told the other guy "Don't forget to steer." an animation error came up, saying that it couldn't find a file called "alteration" or something along that line, which then crashed the game.

RPGS

I know I´m sorry fixing it until Version 1.2 ! thank you for playing Ameth I anyhow

Ps. Was it understandable that you should find Ri´Khan Swordf to destrpy the crystal in Consaan Passage ? or shall I put a clue that the party must go To Eldern Wyrm Hollow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.