Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ACTION-GAME-MAKER

ACTION GAME MAKER  :rock:

On its blog, Enterbrain has announced its newest game-making program. And the best part? It's not another fucking RPG Maker!
Make platformers, action-RPGs, shmups and more!
Japanese release date: December 12, 2008

Games can be ported to Xbox Live!

Announcement is here: click
AGM Page is here: click
English hype page: http://actiongamemaker.com

act001b.jpg

act002b.jpg

act003b.jpg

Let us pray for an English release (or a good illegal translation).  :angel:

CDR

if there is no english version.. then screw it.. sure it may be great and all, but... they know english is a main language... why not just release a legal english copy in the first place?

:smoke:

Taylor

Sponsor

CDR":1iobwtrg said:
if there is no english version.. then screw it.. sure it may be great and all, but... they know english is a main language... why not just release a legal english copy in the first place?

:smoke:

lolwhut... English the "main" language? - m-;;

The lack of knowledge of this system for English users is hard for me to choose it over Game Maker. For the time being, I'll "test" it, but I won't use it as an assured source for making action games. Likely just play around with it a little by making a small demo.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.