Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2

XeloX

Three more bugs When I use summon "Script 'ACBS|Battle main system code' line 3551:Type error occurred. No implicit conversion form nil integrer."
When I use skill combination "Script 'ACBS|skill combination' line 473: no method error occurred. Undefined method 'include?' for nil: Nilclass"
The overdrive skill is not working properly. You can use it when overdrive bar is not full.

@gameguy27

Search for @actor_command_window.back_opacity in ACBS | Battle Main Code (You may need to look in the ACBS | AATB (ATB System) and ACBS | Individual Battle Commands as well.)

That should do.

yeah i had a problem with the summon skill too,

line 566: No Method Error occurred
undifined method '[]' for nil:Nil class

but other than that everything seems to work ok.

Okay, so I love this script to death.
I just have a couple errors I've noticed as well.

Whenever I summon there is an error on line 558.

And.. when my characters are dead... they are still attacking. :D
:box: They really don't want to die. :D
Then when it gets to their turn it crashes. So. They are forced to die anyway. :D

Atoa

Thank for everyone for the help with the bugs.

Here an new update.

With an new add-on: an CTB system.

I've made some changes on the special battle features defination. now it all done on the script, instead of adding elements for the weapons and skills.

@gameguy27
Look on the scripts for the method "def phase3_window_setup" (or something like that) you should find it on the Main code, ATB and individual commands.

Thanks for your work, Atoa.

At use ACBS | Atoa ATB plugin enemies after several attacks fade and do not attack any more. It is normal?

At use Bestiary plugin there is this error.

Script 'ACBS | Bestiary' line 543: NameError occurred
uninitiliazited constant Window_Bestiary_Info::Exp_Name_Text

At use 'Summon Tarma' there is a following error

Script 'ACBS | Battle Main Code' line 3569: TypeError occurred
no implicit conversion from nil to integer

Atoa

Updated to v1.3
- new add on: Skill Scan

Another notable change is the Individual Battle Commands with more features.

@Nebraska
The ATB bug happens on the demo?

About the other 2 bugs, i think they're solved now.

@ GenoHawk
I never get this error, it happens aways?

@Atoa
Yes, this bug appears at start "Demo" with one ACBS | Atoa ATB plugin. I have noticed that if kill the first hero from party, other participants of fight cease to attack and simply are at a stop.

Yaxor

I downloaded the lastest demo, however sometimes enemies are invincibles. I know this bug has been pointed out before, I hope you can fix it

Atoa

Script updated to v1.4

It now have a new set of configurable poses, and some good new features in the Actors Advanced Status.

I fixed the ATB bug that makes the battle to freeze when one o more actors dies, and made some changes to fix the immortal bug.

I made several battles and the bug didn't occur, and since i never get this bug i don't know if it worked, so if anyone notice this bug again, let me know, it would be good also if the feed back is really deep with the max info as possible.

Yaxor

As soon as I click Game.exe i get this error

"'Script ACBS | Config 2 - Advanced' line 257: NameError occurred.
Uninitialized constant Atoa::Custom_pose"

Atoa

Sorry, i uploaded the wrong demo.

I will fix it right now.

EDIT.: fixed.

There's an know issue about the Victory Window 3 and the ATB/CTB, it's already fixed, but the fix isn't added to the demo

Ow..^^
Good Work Atoa,i like you script very much.
And I Understand Portuguese,because i'm Brazilian Too..And Atoa is my friend^^
You have fixed all bugs until now,this is fantastic.

Atoa

it's looks that it's an bug of the ATB system + Imobile enemies, since you did nothing wrong.
I will check it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.