Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2

Batman":1a1re95p said:
So I have a small problem that's really annoying me. I have 2 battlers in my party, and when I go to battle someone, after maybe like 4 turns, the second battler in my party runs over the top of the enemy battler, and stays there in mid air for the rest of the entire battle. Any idea why? Great script btw!

edit: he seems to be only be doing it after the enemy does a Fire attack.
Because fire skill use common event to do that thing.I think ATOA set this for show how to move battler in battle by using event. Look in common event and you'll find it.

how to fix it.

- remove that common event from fire skill.

However I want anyone who known well about this ACBS

I made my game by using this great script.And my game is 90% complete.It look like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5hx4FsK3nY

I have big problem that I can't fix it. It is state animation.

If Battler have one state with animation (for example is poison) and give a lot more state(for Example is Poison/Shapen/Barier/Resist/Blink). The display of state animation will disappear.
I think this problem is coming because I modify a lot of this ACBS,So I download and check the Original ACBS. But It's still the same.

Anyone known how to fix It? Please Help me.

I've noticed a couple more bugs that involve states in battle.

1. When an enemy is inflicted with a status, the status icon that appears next to the enemy's name appears for all enemies instead of just the afflicted enemy.

2. Sometimes after statuses have been applied, the buttons will become less responsive, requiring multiple presses before working. Also, when this is happening, any combo moves like Flash Combo suffer from slowdown, where the attacks have longer wait times in between.

I thought it might have been because of some other scripts I'm using in my game so I tried it in the demo with no additional add-ons and they are still there. Hope this helps!
I still get this bug too.I can't release my game if it still contain a bug.

EDIT : At last I can fix state animation ploblem.It not hard as I think.Sorry to bothering anyone here.

I just began using RPG Maker XP again after a few years, and created an account on this website to help with resources and such. I stumbled upon this battle system which looks awesome but it seems the link is broken. Every time I go follow the link to download the script, I get redirected to some annoying adf.ly site with a download manager and what not which is irrelevant to this. Can somebody please help with a link for the demo or something so I can check this out ? Thanks

I'm having a problem with Chrono Trigger Battle System. Its with the third character, whatever the third character in party, every battle make the game crash. Its not the character, because it worked with 2 in the party, its the third position problem. Tryed to change everything, enemies position, characters position, everything, and still it bugs. The bug report follows:

Error: Chrono Trigger Battle System, in line 1164
'NoMethodError'

undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

I don't even know the origin of this problem, doubt is has anything to do with the script itself. Checked everything, lines, patterns, letters, and I don't know why this happening. Please any helps?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.