Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

28 Months Later. [5 player] [1 Slots open]

Injury

Awesome Bro

"All done here" said Ayden, leaving the last of the zombie's face to splatter across the floor...

He had a moment to himself while walking out the house and down the street. Where had he been when the second Infected attack had began? 'I was no one' he thought. Now, this so-called "New Society" had risen from nothing, a total wasteland. It was a society now, was it...It was another chaotic encounter of chance...one after another. Now he was here, and he had better make the best of it...

Ayden snapped out of his semi-tranced state...he saw something...two somethings...

He pulled up his gun, and walked steadily towards the subjects of interest...but he lowered his gun. He knew his partner's voice...

"Shiffy!" he said walking up to the un aware group.

"Hold it!" shouted the other guy with Shiffy.

"Wait, he's with me..."

"I bet...who are you?" asked the guy.

"Ayden. That seems to clear our problem up. Who are you?"

"Simon..." he said. ((OCC: That is all I will do with him..make him talk...ok?))

"Shiffy, where've you been man, the shit it hitting the fan. Headquarters won't like this one bit!"

"If HQ is even there anymore...all comms are down as of 10 minutes ago." Shiffy said while Simon continued to bandage his arm.

"This is turning out to be a major cluster (fbomb). We need to regroup and make a plan to hole up...restock...and maybe relocate.  This place is ground zero for zombies..." Ayden said shifting from foot to foot. He doesn't stand still all to often these days.

"Agreed, just let me finish finding Burch." said Shiffy

"Burch? Where is that bastard, he owes me a beer." Ayden replied stoutly.

"All done." Simon said, returning the rest of his bandages to his pouch.

"Somewhere out there...he should be making a scene soon though...it isn't like him to be to quiet..." said Shiffy

"We'll see about that...zombies change your tone really quick...By the way, that isn't a bite is it?" asked Ayden

The air grew tense...

Burch suddenly raises his brow to the sound of what seems like... Mark Pit? Could it be. Maybe this lucky fucker wasn't done for for good yet...

A few shots rang as Zombies charging Burch fell to the ground. He smiled.

"Mark! I'm here! "Faith" broke down! Threw my pistol to that new fuck, and all I have is my blade!"

He yelled out as he ran forward and hacked down the nearest infected. The job in front of him now seemed possible at least with cover fire. Though he still had a lot of work ahead. He jumped in the air as another infected dashed and attempted to tackle him. When coming to the ground again he crushed the "Things" skull in hard. But not hard enough. He took a step back and struck it down hard with his heel once more ending it's undead life. He saw ahead of him about 7 or 8 more living "Things."

"Maybe we can do this!" He began to think as his heart rate increased. He booked it at full tilt towards the next infected, pulling out one of his flares. he didn't care if anyone saw anymore, he had no longer abandoned hope. He still wanted to live, and was willing to pull out everything he had. He clicked his blade against a piece of flint he had strapped to his belt, and it sparked onto the flare. It begane to sizzle into a great flame as he threw in into the gaping hole in one of the "things" chests.

It crackled and burned as the "thing" fell slowly down catching flames.

"Buahahaha!"

Burch's smile was back, as well as his frightening laugh. He cut at the next one while another shot rang. This left 5. he could see them all clearly now being so close. One lunged, but he managed to brace it away with one strong kick to the stomach.

"PWANG PWANG!" 2 more shots took out an additional two.

They were going to make it!

Injury

Awesome Bro

"Keep the fire on that zombie scum!" yelled Shiffy. They would make it yet, if the rag tag group of once somethings took their chances with fate, and continued fighting the zombie infestation. This would be the kinda of story you wouldn't tell your kids. Almost like the horrors of war, only on mankind...zombie kind...

Ayden rushed towards the burning flare. ((occ:I just met up with Shiffy and Simon. I gotta get to mark, via flare)

"Gah!" Ayden said. He didn't have time to think about that kind of stuff. He pulled out his trusty machete and ran to the nearest zombie, a gruesome, faceless husk of flesh and bone..."DIE!"

The zombie's body wretched apart with an awful grind, bone and steel, steel and bone.

Ayden looked around, their numbers small, but their wits sharp. They'd pull through this one, but hopefully that flare Mark pulled wouldn't be a calling card of their deaths...

"Target neutralized!" shouted Shiffy. "Good work, but don't get reckless...there are more coming!" said Mark as he tore another zombie a new asshole. This is was by far fun by inhuman standards, but who cared? If the zombies got them, it wouldn't matter what it was...they'd become what they hate...and THAT wasn't happeneing!

5 down, 5 coming...great!

Ayden pulled out his boot knife, almost a harpie's claw in the eyes of any onlooker, if any at all. Wielding both knife and machete, Ayden sliced through another cadaver, covering his worn Kevlar with black blood. One. Two zombies attacked, flanking him and making things dicey...

"Shit..."

*SPLAT*

Mark drove his blade into one zombies skull, letting it drop from his swords icy grip of life.

Ayden turned in time to see the zombie pounce at him. "Raaaaaaaruhhooooiiiiiii!" it screamed....

"Same to you!" Ayden said aiming for the zombies head.

*whomp*

The head fell to the floor, only reflecting the onslaught of zombies approaching...5 more, then we go.

OOC:? I am with Burch..Way far away from you three.
OOC2: Sorry about not posting, I had to help my grandma then I forgot about it. And now I'm kinda buzy so its gonna be lacking

-he runs up and can finally see burch-

Hey! Burch! Glad to see me?

-he pulls out his knife and puts the gun on his back and starts slicing down Zombies one by one and he has his pistol in the other hand and when one zombie gets close while he is slicing one he shoots them in the head.-

-With one last "thud" of "Them." he walks over the bloody, torn bodies, cleaning his knife on the same bloody rag from eairlier. He tosses it to Burch and smiles-

Lucky Fuck..I don't know what the others are doing, or where, they left us two behind. So where is the Safe Zone?

Injury

Awesome Bro

The flare that Ayden thought would be his human comrade seemed odd. Ayden took caution while walking towards it...

"Hey, Pit!" he yelled at it.

No reply. This isn't good. The flare carrying bastard ran at Ayden, with a can of gas in his hands! Where did this zombie learn to improvise?!

"Shit!" yelled Ayden, he knew the machete couldn't save him if that zombie lit the gas...this zombie didn't want to eat, it just wanted to kill! Raising flare and gas, the zombie ran at Ayden!

DABOOM! The gas went off in a briliant blaze of orange and greenish flames!

"Arhghhhh!" was the only thing Ayden could get out after being burnt in the face and knocked back! His eye burned, but his anger was even hotter. He pulled out his boot knife to confront the burning cadaver!

"Die you bitch!" Ayden said while slicing the zombies head clean off!

'Shit, this hurts...I need to find someplace to go...' he thought as he ran off to a nearby school to find some meds...he'd need them now...his face was burnt pretty badly!

OOC: I know i'm not part of this, but I want to correct you guys on something real quick. At the end of the movie, the new *things* are in America, not Sweden (SP?). Do you want to flashback to make it easier to understand why they are in Sweden? Nice way to post build ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.