Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

28 Months Later. [5 player] [1 Slots open]

These forums are suffering! They are at risk of being removed! Show some spirit! Kill some zombies![/Center]

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2002 ... terru1.png[/img]
28 Months later, By GM Gmanjudo

Join at any time if a position is open!

Current players :
Gmanjudo
ICheeze
Cactuscat222
Injury 

Rules :

•              
  • This is first off, a five player game. I am indeed a participant, meaning it is actually only a 4 person game.

• The point of this game is simply to expand on a continuous story of survival. So writing skill, or at least dedication will be required.

• The story must be realistic... we are indeed average humans, so no jumping 50 feet, or incredible strength...

The first 2 posters after my initial post are the 2 additional players. You don't need to go in any specific order, the only guideline is to not double post... being a forum rule this comes as a no brainer. I will be setting up the story so that all three of us are together, but based on your personal decisions you may simply leave the group if you please. I will also be setting our general conditions, so no one gods themselves by giving themselves tanks or something unrealistic like that.

~ Let us begin ~

That damned smell was in the air again, rotting flesh, all three of the soldiers had smelt it enough to become accustomed to its presence. Alright with it? Definitely not. The stank stretched on for miles at a time occasionally, and when a fresh killing was made it lingered on their clothes, their hair, and worst of all, all around them in the wind. Every time it appeared, it didn’t necessarily mean “They” were close, nor did it even mean anything was close. The smell simply was there, practically ingrained into the very fibers of the earth at this point.

“Burch! Gun up, to the north. I think I see movement.”

The 2 other soldiers watched as Burch raised his newly cleaned old war sniper rifle. Practically in mind condition, this kind of a novelty weapon was indeed very hard to find in such great shape, after so long, and exposure to the elements, most metals were rusted by now, but Burch had cleaned his gun fairly well. With “Faith” etched into the side by a soldering pen, the “lucky” gun had yet to miss.

“A small group. 4? No, 5. In the bushes. Probably found some poor dog.”

The group of three soldiers were in the outer suburbs of a Swedish town, and dogs and the such were no rare source of food fueling the “things” still around. Of course there were still humans around, but they were a novelty, just like the gun Burch had claimed, They could be found, but were general insane, practically dead, or hiding with a small group soon to be killed. When such groups were found of course they were given a map, compass, and locations as to a safe area, but by the time they would get there, the safe area would probably be abandoned, or ravaged by the “things”.

“Let’s save ammo, take them out with the blades.”

The soldiers each had their own set of weapons, Burch with “Faith” the sniper rifle, a standard pistol, and a combat knife, and the two other soldiers with Tactical machine guns, standard pistols, and of course, knifes of their own. They all took out their blades, and started making their way towards the creatures.

“Damned zombies”

The smell grew stronger as they began to reach the grouping.

“Oh damn. It’s a fucking kid! A fucking kind! Why the hell was he alone in the middle of the suburbs.”

What they thought earlier to be a dog, now indeed turned out to be a small child, already no more than carrion, spare flesh for the zombies. His mutilated face stuck in perpetual sadness as the soldiers watched the “things” continue to tear at him with vicious intent.

“Normally they just bite damn it. Take them out quick.”

-The soldier stands around 5'10" , kinda muscular, not much, with a Camoflauged army uniform on with rips around the arms and and blood stains on the chest. He also had heavy steel-toed army boots on. There are gun holsters on the sides of his legs and a sub-machine gun around his back. He continues to stand there next to the group the watching the kid being torn apart-

...Who thought the world was going to end like this...

-he murmurs to himself- ..and smell like this..

-he twirls his silver army knife and watches "Them" ,waiting to be seen. He shakes his medium length brown hair out of his eyes and it reveals a shimmering brown and blue eye. He has his Camoflauged helmet strapped onto the back of his belt because he didnt feel like carrying it or wearing it. -

- He sees one of "Them" stop and Look at the three. The Soldier gets into a low type stance with his knife out infront of him. All of a sudden he hears rattling of leafs and he turns around and sees "them" behind the group. there was about two or three-

Aww-Shit!! You guys get the front. I will get the back.

-He gets into the same postion and takes a few steps forward and waits for "them" to come closer to him-

So how far is the Safe zone?

- he turns his head some but still looking at "them". They start walking forward slowly tward the three soldiers already in their fighting stance.-

William "Shiffy" Sheffield had his cocky attitude smile on.
The self defense mechanism that showed he really wanted to be back home, somewhere else.

Standing between the two, he lifted his sawed off (less i gots to stick to a semi - then fine... uses that heh), so that the muzzle pushed his shades up the bridge of his nose, so the would shade his eyes.  "You know, you do kind of get used to the smell after awhile, but damn it ain't that time yet..."

He bent low with his left hand, his primary hand, and likewise pulled out his blade.  "You know, I'd really prefer a killing that didn't involve getting so damn close.  Damn schlemiels may be slow, but damn they got some rank."

He followed suit and continued down the stretch, when it became apparent this "dog" was a kid.  "Aww fuck this," he pulled out his gun (sawed off/semi whichever), that cocky smile gone he planned to get this over quick enough that the image wasn't yet another photograph burned into his mind, coming out when sleep rare as it was, came to visit.

OOC: HA!  Shiffy returns for what?  The third zombie RP?! :XD
Well you told me to check this out so I did.

I know how you feel, Shiffy...

-he turns around seeing "Shiffy" with his gun out-

What are you doing!? We need to save ammo!

-He hears a hiss from "Them" charging from behind him and he turns around and gets grabbed up by one of "them". He struggles some and kicks it away then jumps at it and sticks it in it's forhead. He then puts his foot on its still standing chest and pushes and pulls the knife out.-

Charging from 6 0'clock!

-He spin kicks one in the face, knocking it down, and the other one charges him. He use's it's strenght against him by side stepping and grabs his arm and spins it around in a circle, throwing it into the other. He then places one of his heavy boots on their back and stabs them both in the back of the head multiple times.-

Ah...Weak...

-He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a bloody rag and whipes his face, Knife, and hands off from the blood and turns around.-

Have they start-AH!

-The first one wasn't fully dead and grabbed his foot. He shakes it loose and jumps in the air and stomps on his head, hearing the skull crack and break.-

Phew...

-he uses the rag to clean off his boot and looks down and sees his name tag had blood on it. He whiped it off and it said "Mark Pit" on it. He wasn't really a new recruit. He just didn't always feel like telling the new recruits his name.-

OOC: >> He told me too xD
And this is my third Zombie RP too xD!

Burch started to move forward at a brisk pace. He heart rattling from behind his location, but knew Mark would take out whatever approached, being the cocky one, he always offered to take out the trailing “things”.

Burch slowly started to laugh as he set his brisk pace into a full out sprint. Shiffy would be covering from the mid to take pot shots at both ends if need be. This was a pretty common plan/ Burch would go head on while Mark covered the rear, and Shify made sure everything went alright.

“Eat this you mother fuckers!”

As one of the cumbersome zombies, obviously obese before becoming one of the “things” almost jauntily looked up at the fresh scent of human flesh. But before it’s undead mind could set it’s rotting body into action Burch was already upon it. Soon the slightly browned impure blood poured out of the “things” neck. It’s head was completely removed by Burch’s first clean cut.

“Guahahahaha!”

The laugh had turned up plainly hysterical levels. Burch truly did enjoy killing the dirty bastards.  Before the outbreak of the infection he was actually somewhat of a con, but due to the collapse of a major governing body he had been set free of all charges. And the “New society” thanked god that that was true. Burch was a very important asset to the society, being so willing to kill, especially when the “enemy” was once your own kind was some what of a rare trait.

More blood sprayed into the open air, merely adding to stench as another neck was sliced. This cut was not as precise though, and the “thing” stumbled backwards a few steps, but did not last much longer than that. The blade was once again thrust. This time horizontally piercing the zombies chest, then ripping lower into his abdomen as the blade was pulled out.

Looking behind him he saw that Mark had cleaned house behind him, and was now getting ready to assist in the slaughter of the forward grouping of “things”.

“No!” Burch exclaimed as Mark took a step forward.

Enjoyed killing maybe too much… well as far as killing dead things goes.

The rest of the zombies soon fell victim to Burch’s glorious blade, with merely 2 bite marks upon his legs, this battle had gone very, very well. Generally a lot more sewing would be required.

Burch wiped his brow, preventing the sweat from dropping into his reddish “infected eyes.” Before being bitten he indeed had the gene to merely be a carrier, but being so blunt in his ways, he had since been bitten many times after the establishment of his “imunity.”

“Alright… let’s keep moving… there are bound to be at least a few being attracted to this commotion.”

Shiffy let off someone of a sigh for he hadn’t been required this time around, and as they started to walk again a slim frown formed through his lips, but judging on the quantity of “things’ at that on location, their were bound to be plenty more to go around.

((OOC : you were posting already cheeze lol. BTW, I enjoy long posts... if you havn't noticed already.))

-He runs forward to catch up to the two. He looks at the bites on his legs and frowns some-

I don't see how you can't get infected..

-he slides his knife in his knife holder under his left arm and he dusts his hands off by smacking them together then on his knees. He walks and slides his sub-machine gun from his back to his chest and he keeps his hands on them but lets it hang from his sholder. He looks over to Shiffy and smiles.-

You didn' get much outta that one, did ja?

-His accent starts to come out some, which happens every now and then. He turns to Burch and shakes his head, making his hair fall infront of his brown eye, Revealing his blue one.-

So how far is the safe zone?

-he hears distant car alarms and screams along with shooting from a gun.-

Female. Husband bit. She has his gun and shooting at him..

-he was used to these kinda situations but they were more consentrated on getting to the safe zone-

Burch raises his intercom attached to his belt.

"Come in guys, clear this area, we found another load of the "things.""

Burch sets down the intercom as the crackle of approvals of 2 additional soldiers run through it.

-I have just introduced the 2 additional players, feel free to join at any time.-

(longer post possibly in progress)

((I already PM'd you judoka, I'm gonna have to cut and run for at least a week - feel free to walk out shiffy anyway you'd chose - or treat him like some NPC, which evers man - lucks with the RP.

Shiffy let out stifling crack in his voice.  His hair covering his face he'd look very much a martyr in dramatic wash tones if it wasn't for his cocky smirk.

"This is ridiculous.  No matter how much we step on these bastards it's never enough. 
A shtuken nisht in harts, with these kids being chewed up like that..."  He stepped over looking at the "corpses", if the undead had them.  "You hear them talk about it, you do - no you really do" he added in cutting someone off.  "They always talk about how heroic and great -  you know they think, once they get the dirt off them and they get their hair cuts and their shaves... they don't have the taste of sand fried dry in their mouths, their lips aren't serrated, their nails get a little clean, it's romantic to them now.  Bist meshugeh?  No really, are you crazy?"

He sighed again and let out a hard kick to the remains of one of 'them', practically tripping over himself standing right on top of it.  Peering down he used to be amazed he could still see them as humans.  The amazement's gone, but not the recognition.  Perhaps his guard fell somewhere along the way.  He just didn't think about that anymore.  It stung.
"And all I can think about, isn't how great or romantic this heroic adventure ridding the world of creatures worse than night, but having to fucking sit here and be told to watch my fucking ammo!" he tossed his cap and started walking ahead, furious at something and taking it out on anything.
He'd shoot at a gnat right about now.

((I'll operate you as an npc for a while, but I will probably kill you off at the appropriate moment to be dramatic. If you get the time later feel free to join with a new chara, or if Shiffy is still alive take over again.))

Burch stares at Shiffy while he begins marching in no specific direction. He looks back to see mark also perplexed. Shiffy had never before become so aggravated, was it Mark’s comments that set him off?

M: “Hey! Just because you’re a little pissed doesn’t mean you can lower our chances of survival!â€

-He twitches some and looks behind him seeing the rockets fly by their heads-

What the fuck are they in..Or what in the hell do they have?

-he turns and sees Burtch taking off-

Your freakin' Crazy!

-He starts running tward him and stumbles at first and regains his balance and starts running again and pulls out his knife. He reaches the Zombies and according to their Disability, he does differn't things to them. The ones with one legs that are managing to hop, he slides behind them and cuts their achelies(SP) heel and kicks them over, Jumping in the air and brings his knife into the back of their skull. The ones with no legs he just kicks in the head, crushing their skulls. The ones with no arms or one he just slices at thier neck and pushes them over.-

-he looks back at the source of the rockets and sees a Hummer with modded features. a Bulldozer scoop at the front and custom paint, but what is ontop. A rocket launcher with a sunroof so they can reload and shoot it.-

God damn! I want one of those!

-The Hummer was swerving really bad-

The driver must be infected...That sucks...

-it starts taking out the Zombies on the street and hits a group of them and swerves off the road and you hear the rocket fire but no explotion.-

Holy Crap! We need to save them!

-he hears a hiss behind him and feels a lunge on his back. This zombie must of not had arms. He just rolls forward on his back and puts his feet on its chest and kicks it forward so it does a flip and he rolls up on his feet and stabs it in its head. He looks at the Hummer and Sees two People jump out and start running tward them. There is a huge explotion at the crash site and then multiple other ones from propain tanks, and the rocket ammo.-

Burch see's the disaster occuring in front of him.

"Shit! Reinforcements are already floundering."

"This group of misfit soldiers is a horrid excuse for a team, I have to get them together pronto and get up a new plan. Already lost our damned armor..." He thinks to himself as he continues running, but swaps his knife out for his pistol once again. "Dang it... barely got to do any cuts at all" he also thinks while blasting away a few infected running after the new soldiers. "I swear one day I will be able to go solo... blasted new society is too strict with the buddy system."

It was true, the "New Society" set up a mandatory system of being with at least one additional immune/un-infected when traveling. Sometimes refugees could get away with it, but the soldiers were heavily monitored on the fact. The Society had set up a lot of rules. Burch smirked as he shot down a few more infected. It was all for the better in the end he supposed. After the infection they were the only "government" strong enough/willing enough to set up control. Here in Sweden (which the suburbs were located in that the soldiers were claiming) it was actually one of the more calm areas, if you could believe that after seeing the destruction caused by the rockets. The society had set up defenses, grouped people together, and was now taking back small sections of the globe. Maybe their were other places putting up resistance, but the new society was the only one he new about, so he stuck with it.

"Shiffy was obviously letting off some steam, blasting 1 zombie enough times to kill at least 5 of them.

"Meh, bullets are less important than his sanity I guess... don't want him killing Mark"

The 2 additional soldiers that had just gotten the hummer blown up finally were close enough to Burch. They each had Small Uzi's, but one was obviously out of ammo, making hand gestures at his gun. Burch tossed the pistol, and gratefully took out his blade for the some umpteenth time.

"Alright, now let's get some fresh air. We can blame the non-clearing on the loss of the truck. Let's just get out of here."

Simon clasps the pistol that was just tossed to him by the mysterious soldier assisting him. "He went for a blade over the gun? What a wierd guy." Simon thought. "Damned things got our hummer." Simon sighed as he started reloading the empty pistol. His friend he had arrived with was already firing on zombies blundering through the wreckage.

Simon lifted the loaded gun and shot down a zombie headed his way. "let's do this!" he yelled as he got a feel for his surroundings. there were 5 soldiers in total now. Himself, his partner, and the 3 that radioed them in. "Want's us to retreat? the society won't be happy." Simon thought as he started heading in the new soldiers fleeing direction. He saw the others all either sprinting or running backwards as they started to re-group.

((Your post is really rather lacking... if you wish to continue in this RP, please bulk the next one up.))

Burch got into a low position and practically uppercut an approaching infected with his blade. It fell to the ground in a lump. As he turned to begin running he saw Shiffy tackled over while he was distracted obviously blasting another zombie too much.

"Fuck! Not now!"

Burch shifted his momentum and began to hurtle his body in the direction of Shiffy. He felt a crunch under his left foot as he accidentally killed a legless crawling zombie. both a good and bad thing. that meant another "thing" was "dead", but now he had lost his balance. Burch tripped over his own blood sprayed boot. "Guh!" He crashed to the ground in a contorted heap.

"GRAAAAAAH!"

An infected was obviously almost upon the fallen soldier. Burch shifted to his side, while violently grabbing at "faiths" strap. This caused the old gun to go whipping around Burch's collapsed body and strike the "things" jaw. The tip of the gun sunk into the zombies decrepit decaying flesh, as Burch pulled the trigger. "PWANG!" The shot rung out, and probably could have been heard for miles. Burch started getting back up as a headless corpse flung to the ground beside him. He had lost to much time to reach Shiffy.

"NO! NO! NO!"

The zombie was practically tearing Shiffy's forearm in half.

"Damn it! Shiffy isn't immune! He'll be infected!"

Burch raised "Faith" up to his good eye and began placing the assaulting thing in his sights. "PWANG!" A shot whizzed by Burch's ear, then another thud pursued. obviously Mark or one of the other soldiers had just saved Burch's life, but he didn't care. "The small cross hair finally met with the damned zombies head. Burch pulled the trigger.

"PWANG!"

Another shot rang out. but it wasn't "Faith"'s another thud followed.

Burch blankly stared at shiffy as he managed to cut the zombie with his free hand. Shiffy's left arm was torn to bits, and would probably be useless for a while. His gun lay to his side uselessly. "I forgot to load the gun..." the thought ran through Burch's head almost infinite times within a few seconds as he continued to watch Shiffy struggle. "How in hell did I forget to load the gun?" "PWANG!" One final shot rang out, and the "Thing" attacking Shiffy rolled off of him onto the ground with a red almost glowing hole in the side of it's head.

Shiffy managed to raise up and continue his escape, while Burch simply sat there. The other soldiers (including Mark) had managed to run off as well.

Eventually Mark ran out of the battleground as well.

-he shakes his head at everyone shooting. he thinks ' I guess me and burch are the only smart ones...I'm not giving anyone my ammo.'-

- he runs off with the others. He stops and looks behind and sees burch sitting there.-

Come on!

-he starts running again to catch up with the others and has his knife out and whatever zombies were around him he would cut up, But everyone infront of him usually killed them.-

-He turns around and doesn't see burch.-

Damn it...where did he go..

-he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a walky talky and presses the button on the side making it chirp-

"Burch. Where are you? Burch, come in..Burch.."

-he turns back around and the group left him behind-

Damn it!

-The sun was getting low, making it dark. Thick fog slowly made it's way onto ground level and made it hard to see around him. he presses the button on the walky talky again, making it chirp-

Burch, I could really use your help right about now!

-he hears a moan and a hiss. A zombie lunges at him and he sticks his knife thru the bottom of his jaw and pushes forward thru his throat and pulls it out-

As Burch sprints he squints through the fine mist becoming ever more present. “Damn it… fog. This will be a bit harder than I thought.â€

-he sighs and wonders around in the thick fog, not being able to see 50 feet infront of him.-

-he thinks 'Damn..This sucks..Burch never told me where the safe zone was...and if he did, i wouldnt be able to tell..sun isnt up..I dont have a compass. I need to get somewhere high.' he pulled out his sub machine gun and sees a two story house and walks up to it and looks thru a window. He walks to the front door and sparta kicks it in and puts the gun against his shoulder and aims it around the first room."Clear." he whispers and walks around quietly and alert. he looks around for stairs to the second floor. He turns right and sees dead bodies on the floor "Phew..that stinks.." he whispers and walks above it and he pulls out his knife and cuts it's throat, so if it comes back alive, it will die instantly. He mounts the gun back against his shoulder and walks around stealthly again and sees the stairs and walks to them and slowly walks up to the second floor, each step creaking and at the top it turns right and he mounts against the wall and peeks around the corner and hears moaning and he thinks 'Two zombies..male..female.' he could tell the difference by the pitch of their moaning. He turns down the hall and then a zombie jumps out of the room to his left and he cuts it's throat with the knife. he continues walking forward and looks into the last two rooms and sees one tied to a bed-

Whoa...They must of been restraining him...stupid shits...

-he shoots it in the head once and goes looking for a window to get on the roof. He sees the upstairs bathroom and sees a window and smiles-

Shit yeah! Just what I was looking for.

-he walks over to it and opens it and puts the gun on his back and puts the knife in its sheath and stands in the window looking for something to grab onto.-

I hope the gutter will hold for a few...

-he grabs onto it and feels it bend and then tries to jump up some and then he kicks off the wall so it will be easier to pull himself up. He gets ontop of the roof and pulls out his binoculars and looks around, but can't see anything-

Damn fog...I wonder if a smoke signal will show...

-he looks at the smoke signal on his belt and he pulls it off and pulls out a lighter out of his pocket. He lights the lighter and a huge flame comes out-

GAH!!

-he almost gets his hair lit on fire and he drops the lighter and it slides down into the gutter-

No! No! No!

-he crawls after it and it goes all the way down-

...Damn it...I knew i should of checked it out before getting it off that dead bum....

-he walks back up to the top of the roof and straps the smoke signal back onto his belt and sighs-

Burch finishes up shaving while sitting there. Repeatedly hearing his damned intercom garble inaudible words, he murmurs

“That’s going to piss me off pretty soon…”

He staggers to his feet. Mumbles a bit more of idiocy but, then remembers his heat sensory goggles.

“Damn I’m an idiot!”

he yells out loud while reaching into one of many numerous pockets. He then pulls out another novelty item. His Heat goggles! He was the only one supplied with them in his group, and they would make good use in this fog. He starts to slip them on as he suddenly feels pressure on his back.

A small hiss is heard from behind him.

Burch turns to see his intercom catch flames.

“God… damned thing is more trouble than anything!”

He pulls off his goggles, almost being blinded by the heat signature. He then smashes the remains into the ground with his heel. Smoke plums out around his boot, and climbs quickly into the air. He watches it rise as he realizes…

“I can still see it!”

The small blob of rising smoke is indeed visible as it rises, and was continuing to be so for quite a while. Burch snaps his attention to another pocket. His flares! They would be visible.  Maybe he should light one for mark… “No” he decided, it would attract the other soldiers as well. Maybe Mark was lucky enough to be the only one to notice the small smoke blob rising into the sky.

Burch let out a loud sigh as he turned around to get moving again out of boredom.

He then puts his heat sensors back on in hopes of finding the signature of the soldiers as to follow them. He was not in the mood to do much work anymore. But as he put on the goggles he say something he wasn’t expecting. Zombies… and lot’s of them… running… at him! Running at him! There were too many for Burch to take on alone. They must have seen the smoke.

“FUCK!”

Burch pulled out “faith” once again, this time making sure to reload the damned thing. He got one into his scope, and slowly pulled the trigger with a smile ready to form for at least a bit more fun before death. But when the trigger clicked, nothing came out.

“Faith” had broken, not been unloaded.

“ahh hell.” Burch sighed as he got ready to try his best in a doomed situation.

-he looks at all of the zombies running by and hears a very quiet "Fuck"-

What the fuck are they doing?

-he pulls out a grenade and throws it into the group of Zombies and kills most of them with the huge explosion, Dismebering most of them. He pulls out his gun and shoots down the others that didnt get killed. Once he runs out of ammo he goes back to the window and jumps down into it and runs down the stairs and out the front door and shoots down some more.-

Burch! Where are you! Burch!

- A Zombie runs up on him and he hits it with the stock of his gun and it falls over. Once it hits the ground he kicks his heel against it's temple, crushing its skull. He takes off running tward the Zombies-

BURCH! Are you down there?!

Injury

Awesome Bro

Ayden looked around. There wasn't much to see but the remains of the zombies he had just dispatched. 'It will never get easier than this I suppose' he thought to himself, reloading the last of ammo into his rifle. He looked to his person, only finding one grenade left, his trust machete on his back, boot knife, and a flashlight. All the essentials for zombie hunting...or just survival...

'Where is everyone now?' he thought to himself once more. He heard gunfire, but it was faint, almost underground. 'Might as well move there'

Ayden moved to the side of a street with some long forgotten name...fog closed in around him...

"Great...Fog." Ayden said quietly...

He continued walking, slowing his pace as he started to hear more yells...

'Someone is definitely down there...I gotta check it out'

Ayden started to run, his dog tags almost making to much noise in the deafening fog...

'Almost there...this better be good...for all the noise they are making I could have a hundred Zombs down my throat...'

As he approached the building, he notice the yells turned into a muffled shuffling...

"Shit"

He knew when he heard the first decrepid foot hit the ground, he had some zombie troubles! Looking around, he quickly saw a house...his only chance at making their numbers mean nothing...

But could he make it?

"Now or never baby!"

Quickly firing off a few rounds into a close zombie, he ran for the door...hoping it'd be unlocked.

In the distance, he faintly thought he heard the name of friend..." BURCH! ARE YOu---...." the words trailed off into the night as the zombies screams tore the stillness in two...another fight for life on his hands, and another dead body on his mind...

'I'm not dying tonight' he thought, busting through the door, running up the creaky steps...

He turned around after he hit a room located at the top of the stairs and waited for the first zombie to pop its head up...

*SPLAT*

2 down, more to go. As the brains ran down the wall, Ayden only wished he had time to notice the lovely interior of the house...he could only witness it's destruction, which he remained content with...

"More to go..."

Simon finally stops running, out of breathe, and confused.

"Waht a scene of horror eh guys?"

He looks back to see only one of the new soldiers he met up with run up. His arm was badly injured.

"Let me help you, but first. What's your name?"

Shiffy looks at him (I can control Shiffy right?) and says his name, then grimaces in pain.

Simon starts digging through his supplies, and pulls out a roll of bandages. He also grabs a bottle of water. he rinses Shiffy's cuts and tears, then wraps the bandage firmly around his arm over and over again to make sure it doesn't get infected.

"Damn I wonder where the rest of the soldiers got off to."

The fog was too thick they decided to go back and look. Though they kept trying to contact who Simon recently learned was Burch over Shiffy's intercom. For some reason all that came back was loud static.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.