Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Razkertim

Dead content awaiting restoration.
AH HA! thanks for the info, I never made it to the center hole, think I went down one on the left first, then got wiped out........*wicked laugh* sorry I'm such a big loser and so hard on those poor RPG chars, they must hate me they get killed so much when I play with them........*snicker* lucky for them I have a "Save" spell........silly mouse wizard that I am!

I do think your game runs me around a little much, going in and out of these dungeons selling monster parts to replace torches and weapons a little more than I'd like. There seems to be no way to stock up and get through on one run, ya have to fight the beasts to get the parts to sell to buy supplies, ya use the supplies up rather quickly fighting the beasts, and it takes several trips in and out to get through each one, did you intend it to be that way?

WildstormSong":1cojcefp said:
AH HA! thanks for the info, I never made it to the center hole, think I went down one on the left first, then got wiped out........*wicked laugh* sorry I'm such a big loser and so hard on those poor RPG chars, they must hate me they get killed so much when I play with them........*snicker* lucky for them I have a "Save" spell........silly mouse wizard that I am!

I do think your game runs me around a little much, going in and out of these dungeons selling monster parts to replace torches and weapons a little more than I'd like. There seems to be no way to stock up and get through on one run, ya have to fight the beasts to get the parts to sell to buy supplies, ya use the supplies up rather quickly fighting the beasts, and it takes several trips in and out to get through each one, did you intend it to be that way?

Hah well the game rewards you for exploring. There are tons of treasures that will help you beat dungeons without having to go in and out many times to restock (although there's nothing wrong with that either, sometimes I like doing that).

For instance, there's a guard in Galatia that's guarding a treasure room. You can bribe him and he'll let you in. The stuff in there should set you good for at least a couple dungeons.

I wanted to write an actual review, but all I can think of is:
"How could you possibly rate this E for everyone?!!"

I answered that earlier in this thread.

@King of Red Pancakes - this one is naughty isn't it? Got a some laughs from me and my boyfriend when I'd be snickerin' and say "Hey, read this...!" He's been tellin' me to impose myself on him ever since....*giggle*

ummm.... treasures huh? I've been missin' this, and fightin' for the gold and glory......let's see, where is it...off to hunt for the big Z's.

WildstormSong":31j2dt8i said:
He's been tellin' me to impose myself on him ever since....*giggle*
Erm...
Well, this does look like a great game, though it's not exactly "my type of style". Although I could understand a satire to putting M rating on for no real reason, I still think it's deceiving and I wouldn't want to put such ideas into the head of very young children for not getting the joke.

I have an problem! I've get all stairs in the cave. When i've almost reached the goal, a monster attacked me. I've lost and i've woke up in first town, but i didn't had any stairs! Is this an bug or something?

It's not a bug, you lose the rope ladders if you warp out or in this case, die. You can safely assume they get stolen by other adventurers or monsters in there. Hope you didn't overwrite your last save!

Later in the game I planned to have a float spell where you could cast instead of having to use the rope ladders, unfortunately I'm probably never going to continue this game in XP, but I do plan to remake it in VX later this year.

First off, awesome game. It's so different and I love it. Can't wait for part 2.

Now for my question, I'm stuck with the rolling boulders to get to the statue. I got all 3 rope ladders and now I'm stuck. It doesn't seem like there's any way to move all the boulders onto the marks. Any hints? I've managed to get all but the last 2-3.

ilsepants":v934esw4 said:
First off, awesome game. It's so different and I love it. Can't wait for part 2.

Now for my question, I'm stuck with the rolling boulders to get to the statue. I got all 3 rope ladders and now I'm stuck. It doesn't seem like there's any way to move all the boulders onto the marks. Any hints? I've managed to get all but the last 2-3.

You don't actually have to do that to progress, you just need to move the boulders out of the way so you can go into the door. Moving them onto the marks will reveal a hidden treasure chest.

I actually can't remember off the top of my head how to solve the boulders to get that chest, and I'm at work right now so I can't check in-game.

Translucense":3agxsyab said:
Great game! Love the features!
I was wondering where could I find some repair hammers as new weapons are a bit expensive...

They're scattered throughout the game in treasure boxes and such. I would recommend saving up to buy new weapons rather than repairing what you can find, unless you happen across something really good.

Ok, I'm finally going to say my comment about this game, after I played this game for months!
I really like it! I keep liking it! Etcetera, only those things annoy me:

-Some maps ain't alright (you can walk trough things or whatever).
-Your weapons are broken fast
-You could have placed a tutorial for what to do before start a battle; HOW TO EQUIP AN WEAPON. I know how it works, but only because I was trying some things.
-Idiot monsters

But further, it's just amazing!

i think it might show in the tutorial in the start, when u have the option to start, load quit... it says tutorial there

and about the weapon durability its a great part of the game, it makes their game unique, i played many games like this, i dont know what u call them, for the pc and the makers, and i dont think i have ever played a game with the weapon durability part, it reminds me of my favorite console series, fire emblem,

if ur having weapon durability problems have more weapons in ur inventory

but i love the game and am impatiently waiting for part 2, i hope its soon cause i hate waiting

Justin Lee":szu3c94p said:
Wow, this topic is really unstable... people are necroing everywhere like mad... :pissed:

I'm the author of the game, I have every right to respond to questions in this thread regardless of how old they are. Are you new around here?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.