Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

YOUR PHARAOH IS MINE.

I HAVE ENSNARED YOUR PHARAOH, AND HIDDEN HER AWAY.

FOR ALL WHO WISH HER SAFE, YOU MUST FIND HER ON THIS DAY:
SUNDAY 02/12/2012, AROUND 3PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAIR VENETIA MACGYVER WAITS IN OMENDOOM CITADEL, IN THE HIGHEST ROOM OF THE TALLEST TOWER. FOR ALL WHO WISH FOR PEACE, YOU MUST BEST THE KEEP.
YOU MUST CONQUER THE SPIRES EIGHTFOLD, WHILST BESET BY BEASTS MOST FOUL. FOR ALL WHO WISH FOR SAFETY, YOU MUST DESTROY PAIN ITSELF.
YOU MUST BEST THE OMENDOOM PINNACLE, WHILST ASSAILED FROM ALL 'ROUND.

FOR ALL WHO WISH FOR HAPPINESS, YOU MUST RESCUE YOUR FAIR VENETIA.

SHE SUFFERS IN YOUR NAME,

BUT CAN YOU GIVE THE TURMOIL A PURPOSE?

comegerherdweebs.jpg

where is everyone????? I'm so trapped and alone and who shall I give these thousands of cogs and stacks of obsidian to, if no one rescues me???

:(

HEY LOG ONTO THE MC SERVER I AM TRAPPED IN THE OMENKEEP AND I AM OFFERING 5K COGS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO COME TO MY AID PLUS LIKE SO MANY BLOCKS OF OBSIDIAN AND ENDSTONE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY BLOCKS BUT LIKE A WHOLE LOT

PLEASE HELP ME THE FOREMAN PUT ME IN A WEDDING DRESS AND I AM AFRAID FOR MY CHASTITY

No one came to save me but Liq, though the attempt ultimately failed!!!!!!!!

:(((((((((((((((

The expedition to save me must resume next Sunday, at 3pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE THERE OR ... Be ... Pharaohless :O

I gave it my all, but alone even a guild leader can't take on the Foreman

Fellow Pigmen, Grey Dissenters and even the White Wolves...

Next week, we will set free our beloved pharaoh!

Fusty

Sponsor

I will be there once again, and if my fellow players join this time, we will be victorious!

THIS SUNDAY, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

IT WILL PROBS ACTUALLY BE STARTING A LITTLE EARLIER, LIKE AROUND 2:30, BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE AT 4:30, SO PLEASE BE THERE EARLY

What happened? Apparently we did not have to leave as early as we did BC the reservations were for 30 mins later than I was told on Friday. Fucking great, now we have to wait in a parking lot. Did anyone get pix??

Fusty

Sponsor

We died
and died

and died

AND DIED

and gave up :(

I would've tried a few times more if I hadn't run out of armor sets/money to buy them with

It's pretty challenging to take down all those mobs with only 2 players, plus the lag they create isn't exactly helping either ;p
So in other words: OTHER PEOPLE READING THIS, YOU SHOULD HELP US!!! :(

Nope. :(

I'm going to be out of town all this weekend, though.

If you guys would like to make an organized run WITHOUT me, and if you manage to best the OMENDOOM CITADEL anyway, and show me some screens or something, I'll pretend I was there and reward you anyway!!!!

To get to Omen, you go to the giant Anubis statue (marked as "Obsidian Archives" on the map). Go through the portal. From there, if you explore a little, it should be pretty to easy to find the markers that point you in the right direction ;)

Anyway if anyone wants to sched a new run of this, start throwing out dates/times!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.