Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP] Character Data Exporter?

Hey, if someone could make this REALLY fast for me that would be so great!
I'm going pretty in depth with the planning in my game, and we plan over at my friend's house, who doesn't have RMXP. So after spending an hour typing up all of one character's stats in a spreadsheet, I figured that there had to be an easier way to do it.

If someone could make a script SUPER FAST for me that would read the game's character data and export all of the stats for every character at every level into even like a notepad document, that would be sooooooo nice. Credit in-game would be given for your help.

It would just be like at level 1, this character has 99 hp, at level 2, at level 3, etc etc etc.

Thank you so much! :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.